Research and analysis section provides comprehensive financial information on companies and industries. Get buy, sell and hold stock recommendations on companies by top brokerage firms in India. Follow the current trends and financial reports on different industries. Read articles on the Indian economy, latest IPO analysis and more...
Latest Stock Recommendations
- Shankar Building Product IPO: Investors show bullish sentiment on company's growth prospect
- Shankara Building Products IPO: Reasons to "Subscribe" - Hem Securities
- CL Educate IPO: Looks expensive at current level; HEM Securities recommend to 'Avoid'
- Shankara Building Products IPO: Nirmal Bang recommend subscribing to the issue
- Jainam recommend to 'Avoid' the Shankara Buildpro IPO
- Banking Stocks Will Be In Focus
- NSE Banks: Expect upside bounce back in the sector
- CNX IT: Continue with long positions in IT sector/components, but be cautious
- Telecom Sector: Actual trend playing out even more duller than anticipated - IndiaNivesh
- Banking Stocks struggling Post Third Quarterly Result
- Automobile sales in January were a mixed across segments
- CNX IT: Buy the IT sector/components on any dips to 9850-9750 levels
- NSE Banking: More upside is likely come for the next 1-2 weeks
- Banks Eyeing the Budget with Hopeful Sight
- Indian IT Companies crashed with the doubling of H1B US Visa min Wage
Jainam Research, 24 Mar 2017
Indian equity benchmarks ended with modest gains on the last trading day of the week. The sell-off in last hour of trade dragged the market from day’s high but managed to end above neutral line....
Nirmal Bang, 24 Mar 2017
Technically the index has reached near important resistance of 21200-21500 range and is likely to witness strong supply pressure. The 20500 PE has the highest OI indicating that the index is now likel...
Dynamic Equities Pvt Ltd, 24 Mar 2017
The Indian Benchmark Index Nifty traded in a narrow range of 50 points from 9049 to 9099 ahead of a Bill to be passed in Senate for accepting Trump’s new Healthcare Bill and replacing Obamacare. The I...
- Effective use of cloud computing can change the business operations
- Infrastructure to boost India's industrial compressors industry to INR 50 bn by 2019
- India's packaged bottled water industry to reach INR 160bn by 2018
- Better record keeping and data collection – a key step to stave off India’s water crisis
- Data, data, everywhere... not a drop of insight
Short Term Trading Tips
Have a question?
- Marico: Motilal Oswal retain forecasts but derive revised target implying 15% upside
- Delta Corp at inflection point; Motilal Oswal initiate coverage with 'Buy' rating and target implying 36% upside
- Numerical Analysis: Gold Vs. Sensex
- Avenue Supermarts: Prabhudas Lilladher initiate coverage with 'Buy' rating & 18-month target price
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BANKNIFTY 20900 CE above 55 with stop-loss 30