Find an exhaustive list of companies falling under the Indian stock market. Financial results and equity research reports on large caps, mid caps and small caps. Follow your favourite companies. Get technical trading strategies, latest financial analysis, top stock bets and more.
Company List (Total : 588 companies starting with A)
28 Apr 2017, CD Equisearch Pvt Ltd
According to CD Equisearch, the stock currently trades at 26.7 x FY17e EPS of Rs 38 and 22.4x FY18e ...
28 Apr 2017, Dynamic Equities Pvt Ltd
Dynamic Levels are sharing with us the Support and Resistance levels for their top-10 multi-bagger s...
28 Apr 2017, Dynamic Equities Pvt Ltd
Dynamic Levels are sharing with us the Support and Resistance levels for their top-10 Nifty-50 stock...
Latest Industry Reports
|Vikas Ecotech - Get 'Vikas' for your Investments|
|Ravi Kumar Distilleries: Ideal pick for short-term and long-term investment|
|Fundamental picks: These stocks have an upside of 28% and 15% respectively|
- Wipro Q4FY17: Better-than-expected earnings for the quarterSoftware firm Wipro reported better-than-expected earnings for January-March quarter and announced a 1:1 bonus issue but the dollar revenue guidance for Q1FY18 disappointed the Street.
- Indiabulls Hsg Fin Q4FY17: Consolidated net profit up 24% y/y beating market estimatesIndiabulls Housing Finance beats market estimates to post a 24% year-on-year rise in March quarter consolidated net profit, as net interest income grew. Book value of the company stood at Rs 286 per share at end March 2017. Adjusted book value (net of net NPAs) was at Rs 278.2 per share at end March 2017.
- HDFC Bank Q4FY17: Reports stable set of quarterly earnings, profit up 18.2%HDFC Bank, the country's second largest private sector lender, has reported stable set of quarterly earnings as profit grew by 18.2 percent year-on-year to Rs 3,990 crore in the quarter ended March 2017.
- Yes Bank Q4FY17: Net profit up 30.2% y-o-yYes Bank reported better-than-expected increase in March quarter net profit at Rs 914.1 crore, up 30.2 percent compared to the same period last year due to sharp rise in other income, net interest income & operating profit, but the growth was restricted by higher provisioning and deterioration in asset quality.
Latest Finance News
- Indian markets trade on a lackluster noteIndian equity benchmarks traded on a lackluster note and closed in red with a cut of around four tenth of a percent. Caution prevailed as investors were not keen to raise bets at the prevailing record levels.
- FIEM Industries: CD Equisearch retain 'Hold' rating but reduce target priceAccording to CD Equisearch, the stock currently trades at 26.7 x FY17e EPS of Rs 38 and 22.4x FY18e EPS of Rs 45.23. They are retaining 'Hold' recommendation but revising downwards the target price significantly from the previous of Rs 1,457.
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (28 Apr'17)Dynamic Levels are sharing with us the Support and Resistance levels for their top-10 multi-bagger stocks for 28 April'17. They include Sundram Fasteners, Aarti Ind, Anant Raj, Surya Roshni, NALCO, Sudarshan Chem, Navin Fluorine, Nilkamal, Tata Metaliks, and Coromandel.
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (28 Apr'17)
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 Nifty-50 stocks (28 Apr'17)
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for Commodity Trading (28 Apr'17)
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (27 Apr'17)
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 Nifty-50 stocks (27 Apr'17)
Have a question?
- Choppy trend with minor volatility on the day of derivative expiry
- French Showers Gratify Global Stock Markets
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BANKNIFTY 22300 CE above 38 with stop-loss 5
- Bodal Chemicals: Dyestuff capacity to expand by 24000 MTPA in 4 years
- Nifty: The underlying short term trend continues to be positive
|Aditya Trading Solutions|