Market Action Today
Guest Author, Apr-26-2017
During bull runs, India\'s market cap to GDP ratio has gone as high as 140%. While not unsustainable, the ratio of 80% is a sign of exuberance, say experts. As the stock market reflects the maturity and performance of some of India\'s biggest companies, market cap does have an important bearing on the health of the overall economy.
The Big Picture
Dynamic Equities Pvt Ltd, 26 Apr 2017
Yesterday 25th April, benchmark Index Nifty opened at 9273, made a low of 9250 and closed at 9307 after making an all time high of 9309. Nifty to open gap up by 18 points at 9314 against yesterdays cl...
HDFC Sec, 25 Apr 2017
Traders may continue with long positions in Nifty/stocks, until we see a clear evidence of significant top reversal pattern. Meanwhile, intermittent corrections (formation of higher bottoms) are going...
Jainam Research, 25 Apr 2017
Euphoric Indian equity indices showcased an impressive performance on Tuesday by conquering the crucial 9,300 (Nifty) and 29,900 (Sensex) levels as they got underpinned by a series of encouraging lead...
- Positional Call: Buy GHCL for an upside of 20% in 3 months
- India and Warren Buffett's market cap to GDP ratio
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 Nifty-50 stocks (26 Apr'17)
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BANKNIFTY 22100 PE above 66 with stop-loss 36
- MCX Gold June: Sell on rise around 29600 levels
- Nifty: Traders may continue with long positions
- S Chand and Company IPO: HEM Securities recommend to 'Subscribe' for long term
- Rudra Shares recommend Gloster as a dark horse; holding period 2-3 years
- Technical Calls: Buy Canara Bank, Deepak Fertilisers
- Dynamic Levels recommend intermediate target on Meghmani Organics
|Aditya Trading Solutions|