Market Action Today
HDFC Sec, Jan-18-2017
The underlying short term trend of Nifty continues to be sideways and this range movement could be continued for the next session as well. The market not witnessing reasonable corrections after repeatedly hitting the overhead hurdle (at 8460 levels) could eventually end up with positive impact for near term.
The Big Picture
HDFC Sec, 18 Jan 2017
The underlying short term trend of Nifty continues to be sideways and this range movement could be continued for the next session as well. The market not witnessing reasonable corrections after repeat...
Dynamic Equities Pvt Ltd, 18 Jan 2017
India’s benchmark Nifty Index opened at 8404 this morning, marginally above yesterday’s close of 8398. Thereafter the Index traded between the range of 8460 and 8397. Towards the end of the day, Nifty...
Jainam Research, 18 Jan 2017
Indian equity benchmarks traded on a firm note and ended the session with modest gains even as fears of global uncertainties on the US President-elect Donald Trump’s policies are likely to weigh....
- GST to Roll-Out from 1st July; however full consensus still not achieved
- SBI Issues $500bn 5 Yr Bonds At 3.25 Per Cent
- Currency Update: Indian Rupee tested six week low to end the week in red territory
- Weekly Commodity: A firm trend witnessed in the commodity market
- Weekly Derivative: Stock specific moves remained market flavor
- Nifty: Sideways consolidation movement is likely to continue for the next 1 or 2 sessions
- Positional Derivatives Strategy in Yes Bank (Butterfly Spread)
- DCB Bank Q3FY17: Nirmal Bang upgrade to 'Buy' with target implying 33% upside
- Reliance Ind Q3FY17: Prabhudas Lilladher reiterate 'Accumulate'
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (17 Jan'17)