Outlook & Strategy
SMC, 15 Feb 2017
Driven by strong participation from retail investors, mutual fund (MF) houses have registered an addition of around 62 lakh investor accounts in the first 10 mo...
SMC, 07 Feb 2017
Mutual fund managers have purchased stocks worth nearly Rs 5,000 crore so far in January -- making it the sixth straight monthly inflow -- after retail investor...
SMC, 25 Jan 2017
Industry body Amfi has asked the government to introduce a mutual fund-linked retirement plan on the lines of highly-popular 401k pension plans in the US. The 4...
SMC, 17 Jan 2017
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund has launched the ICICI Prudential Value Fund-Series 11, a close ended growth scheme. The NFO opens for subscription on January 10, ...
SMC, 26 Dec 2016
Investors pumped in over Rs 36,000 crore into various mutual fund schemes in November, with equity and debt schemes cornering the maximum inflow. With this, the...
SMC, 20 Dec 2016
IDFC Mutual Fund has launched the IDFC Balanced Fund, an open ended balanced scheme. The NFO opens for subscription on December 12, 2016 and closes on December ...
Mutual Fund - Classroom
Have a question?
Mutual Fund News
- MFs see reduced interest from households
- IDFC Mutual Fund launches IDFC Equity Opportunity Series 2
- Mutual Fund Analysis: Change in shareholding in listed companies
- Mutual Funds: AUM witnessed fall in Dec '12
- Mutual Fund Update: Industry's AUM rises by 3.25%
- Mutual Fund Update: MFs AUM shrink further
- SBI MF to launch Debt Fund Series
- Kotak MF announces NFO for Kotak FMP Series 50
- Equity mutual funds witness substantial outflow in April
- Equity funds see growth in assets as equities rally
- Balkrishna Ind Q3FY17: Company has performed despite slow global growth and currency fluctuations; Buy
- Bharat Electronics OFS - A Value BUY
- Shree Pushkar Chemicals reports strong numbers in Q3FY17; Buy
- Time to rebalance your portfolio
- Rudra Shares recommend Equitas Holdings as a dark horse for holding period of 2-3 years
- Technical Calls: Buy Apollo Hospitals and Dewan Housing Finance
- Fundamental picks: These stocks have an upside of 18% & 17% respectively