Outlook & Strategy
Planning & Budgeting - Classroom
Have a question?
Plan Your Money
- The Power of Compounding How many times have you heard start investing early & make the power of compounding work for you. Well, this calculator explains exactly why.
- Retirement Savings Calculator This calculator helps you calculate the amount you need to retire. It helps you in retirement planning and ascertaining the retirement corpus you will need.
- SIP calculator: Savings Goal Calculator Systematic Investment plans(SIP) are a simple yet a powerful tool used by investors as a method for savings. SIPs are an investment option that are presently available only with mutual funds. The Systematic Investment plans help you to plan for your long-term financial goals like buying your own house or buying your own car. This calculator will help you to achieve your investment goals. It helps you to calculate how much should you invest every month to get the desired amount at the end of tenure period. Enter the amount at the end of the tenure , no. of months and the rate of return and submit it. It will then give you the Amount to be Invested per Month.
- Home Loan EMI Calculator The loan being on floating rate interest rate, the EMI would keep changing as rates change. If you are planning for a house loan, a quick EMI estimate can be made using this calculator. In order to calculate the EMI enter the loan amount, rate of interest, and period in mont
|Tallinex - FX Trading|
24 Bulls | 3M Team | Anurag Gupta | Dharmesh Bhatt | Flyingcalls | Manu Consultant | Prakash Gaba | Stock4gains | Suresh Sharma | Visionary Trades |
- Ethical Stock Advisory
Adaaf Advisory Service |
3M Team | Gold Commodities |
- Equity - Futures & Options
- Astro-Technical Calls