SMC recommends investors to buy Allahabad Bank in the range of 98-99 levels for the upside target of 113-115 levels with closing below SL of 93. It also remains bullish on PFC & Tata Power.
- Derivative Calls: BHEL, Bajaj Electricals, NCC
- Derivative calls: Canara Bank, Reliance Infra & RECL
- Buy Sep series Nifty Option 8100 CE at 41.50/43
- BSE Derivatives Trading volume - Rs 78,045.48 crores
- BSE Derivatives Trading volume - Rs 75,463.20 crores
- Derivative calls: Balram Chini, Idea & ACC
- Derivative calls: Godrej Ind, Unitech & IDFC
- Derivative calls: Bank of Baroda, DCB & Sun TV
- Option Strategy: Bharti Airtel
- Tata Motors: Long strangle strategy
- SMC Derivative Daily
- WalMart to sell health insurance, will Indian retailers follow suit?
- Weekly Derivative: Nifty likely to test 8100 levels in the current expiry
- Way2wealth's Daily Derivatives
- Weekly Derivative: DLF has the maximum increase in open interest
- Weekly Derivative: The put-call ratio of open interest continues to increase
- Weekly Derivative: Nifty has strong support near 7800 levels
- Weekly Derivatives: Put-call ratio of open interest closes at 1.08
- Weekly Derivative: Trade long in the nifty above 8150 level
- What role is played by the commodity futures in India?