BSE Derivatives Trading summary for 15 July 2013.
- BSE Derivatives Trading volume - Rs 75,463.20 crores
- Derivative calls: Balram Chini, Idea & ACC
- Derivative calls: Godrej Ind, Unitech & IDFC
- Derivative calls: Bank of Baroda, DCB & Sun TV
- Option Strategy: Bharti Airtel
- Tata Motors: Long strangle strategy
- Derivative calls: Adani Ent, IFCI & Syndicate Bank
- Buy USDINR Nov call around Rs0.3800
- Buy Coal India Oct 340 Put around Rs12
- Derivative calls: Colgate, Syndicate Bank & Suzlon
- Monarch Daily Derivatives
- Expert Speak: Recent trade data encouraging, see Rupee stable at 62/USD
- Ideal tax plan for newlyweds - to be happy & wealthy
- Derivative calls: ONGC
- Derivative calls: Sesa Sterlite
- Derivative calls: Long Hind Petro
- Who's afraid of a big current account deficit?
- IIFCL: Tax free bonds issue
- India Economics: Aug-13 trade deficit corrects to $11 bn
- Jainam Daily Derivative Report
Have a question?