BSE Derivatives Trading summary for 15 July 2013.
- BSE Derivatives Trading volume - Rs 75,463.20 crores
- Derivative calls: Balram Chini, Idea & ACC
- Derivative calls: Godrej Ind, Unitech & IDFC
- Derivative calls: Bank of Baroda, DCB & Sun TV
- Option Strategy: Bharti Airtel
- Tata Motors: Long strangle strategy
- Derivative calls: Adani Ent, IFCI & Syndicate Bank
- Buy USDINR Nov call around Rs0.3800
- Buy Coal India Oct 340 Put around Rs12
- Derivative calls: Colgate, Syndicate Bank & Suzlon
- Tax Calculations and Efficient Tax Saving Tools for FY 2014-15
- India's Jan-June Iran oil imports climb by a third - trade
- Wal-Mart adds $102.9 million in Indian wholesale business in June
- FDI jumps to 8-month high of $3.6bn in May:- Media Report
- India Economics: Export growth slows, deficit a tad higher, expect stable INR
- What Are Stock Futures?
- 6500 Nifty put option sees maximum open interest
- Recession, Taxation and the way forward
- How Can I Trade In Commodities?
- National Housing Bank Tax free Bond Issue Tranche - II
Have a question?
Video of the Day
Weekly commodity calls - SMC