Classroom: Learn about how to invest, plan and save your money
Ayush Bhargava, 06 Mar 2014
A sound financial planning can ensure freedom to the women. A majority of the Indian women leave their investment decisions on the male members of their family. Instead, they should start learning the basics of the personal finance...
Rajiv Raj, 04 Mar 2014
Cibil rating or a Cibil credit score becomes extremely important for both the lender and the borrower. If we knew the red flags that can bring down the Cibil cr...
Rajiv Raj, 25 Feb 2014
Multiple loans, and unsecured ones at that, could affect one\'s CIBIL credit rating adversely. Multiple personal loans show that the finances are not managed we...
Vidya Kumar, 24 Feb 2014
Vidya Kumar suggests a few important financial steps that one should take, which are part of the financial planning. These steps will help an individual bring h...
Rajiv Raj, 19 Feb 2014
Home buying for first time can be an overwhelming experience. It is a dream-come-true for many people and a landmark achievement for others. However there are a...
HDFC Life, 07 Feb 2014
If all of us were to read the fine print carefully, then almost nobody would invest in any scheme. Very often, the folly of not reading the fine-print occurs wh...
Prableen Bajpai, 03 Feb 2014
Paying taxes is painful for most of us and understanding taxes can be even more daunting! The whole exercise of tax planning should be done to make sure that we...
Rajiv Raj, 28 Jan 2014
A bad Cibil score can limit your borrowing options; however there are few other options which you can explore for credit, such as your spouse’s score, HFCs who ...
- The Power of Compounding How many times have you heard start investing early & make the power of compounding work for you. Well, this calculator explains exactly why.
- SIP calculator: Savings Goal Calculator Achieve your investment goals. Calculate how much should you invest every month to get the desired amount at the end of tenure period.
- Retirement Savings Calculator Calculate the amount you need to retire. Plan your retirement and ascertain the retirement corpus you will need.
- Home Loan EMI Calculator The loan being on floating rate interest rate, the EMI would keep changing as rates change. If you are planning for a house loan, a quick EMI estimate can be made using this calculator. In order to calculate the EMI enter the loan amount, rate of interest, and period in mont
- How will economy evolve if BJP coalition wins in 2014 General Election?
- Godrej Properties: A long term buy
- The quarter gone by: Net profit of 30 Sensex companies grows 24%
- Bata India: Strong Operating Leverage; Retain buy
- Q3FY14: Berger Paints reports consolidated sales growth of 11.74% to Rs10248 mn, hold
Have a question?
Plan Your Money
Ask an Expert