USDINR: Weakness in the counter
USDINR ended below the uptrend line support, on the daily chart. This indicates weakness in the counter. Moreover, breakdown below 55.4 will complete the double top chart pattern. Projected target according to which is around 53.5 levels.
EURINR in the past week tested the stiff resistance line, visible on the charts. Prices ended with the bearish candle, indicating some correction from current levels.
Entry: Below 68.5
Click here to read the full report
Way2Wealth today has established itself as one of India’s ‘Premier Investments Consultancy Firms’, known for making investing simpler, more understandable and profitable for the investors. They offer a wide range of products & services viz: Equity, Derivatives, Currency Futures, Commodities Trading, IPO's, Mutual Funds, Portfolio Management Services & Depository Services.
For more information please write in to email@example.com
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- USDINR: Price chart shows signs of recovery
- USDINR: Hovering near the multiple supports of 60.40
- How Can Hedging In Currency Futures Help Importers Cut Losses
- Useful Risk Management Tool for Exporters: Hedging in Currency Futures
- USDINR: Use dips as buying opportunity
Have a question?
Equity Analyst and Investment Consultant - xxx
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Mahindra & Mahindra: Auto remains weak, exports drive tractors
- Technical Call: Buy Jain Irrigation Systems