USDINR: Weakness in the counter
USDINR ended below the uptrend line support, on the daily chart. This indicates weakness in the counter. Moreover, breakdown below 55.4 will complete the double top chart pattern. Projected target according to which is around 53.5 levels.
EURINR in the past week tested the stiff resistance line, visible on the charts. Prices ended with the bearish candle, indicating some correction from current levels.
Entry: Below 68.5
Click here to read the full report
Have a question?
- USDINR: Expect prices to continue decline
- USDINR: Momentum indicator MACD into buy mode
- Weekly Currency: MACD of USDINR goes into sell mode
- USD/INR: Holding the crucial support of 60.83
- Weekly Currency Update: Sell EURINR with target of 83
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Want more from your savings account? - Opt for the best interest rate
- How Can I Invest In the Indian Share Market?