- Manappuram Finance made its all time high at Rs95 in the month of November 2010.
- If we take 61.8% ratio from this all time high then it comes to Rs36. 61.8 is a very important ratio in technical analysis and specially if it is taken from the all time high. This level is acting as a resistance at this juncture, and if it is breached then the next upward target will be Rs42 (refer chart)
- The level of Rs36 which is acting as resistance (has been marked with a blue horizontal trend line on the chart) and once it is breached the next upward target will be Rs42 (the previous supports which will now act as resitance which is marked on the chart above with red horizontal trend line).
Recommendation: HDFC Securities recommends investors to buy Manappuram Finance between Rs37.20 and Rs35 for a price target of Rs42 in one week; keep a stop loss of Rs34 on the closing basis
Click here to read the full report
HDFC Securities a trusted financial service provider promoted by HDFC Bank and JP Morgan Partners and their associates, is a leading stock broking company in the country, serving a diverse customer base of institutional and retail investors. HDFCsec.com provides investors a robust platform to trade in Equities in NSE and BSE , and derivatives in NSE. Our website will support you with the highest standards of service, convenience and hassle-free trading tools.
For more information please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- NCDEX Soybean: 14 period RSI indicates negative momentum
- NCDEX RSO: Short Term Bearish
- NCDEX Guar Seed: Go short for a target of Rs5485
- NCDEX Chana: Medium Term Bearish
- Technical View: ADF Foods
Have a question?
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Applying for a home loan after 45? Things you should keep in mind
- Good personal finance habits can curb lifestyle diseases
- United Spirits: Paradigm shift - Beginning of a new era
- Sun Pharma FY14: Accelerating performance, backed by healthy cash flows