Recommendation: Long Cipla August Future above Rs354 for the Target price of Rs364 with a Stop loss placed at Rs349.
Lot size: 1000
Remarks: Net maximum profit of Rs10,000 and net maximum loss of Rs5,000.
Click here to read the full report
The India Infoline group, comprising the holding company, India Infoline Ltd and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, straddle the entire financial services space with offerings ranging from equity research, equities and derivatives trading, commodities trading, portfolio management services, mutual funds, life insurance, fixed deposits, GOI bonds and other small savings instruments to loan products and investment banking. The company has a network of over 2100 business locations (branches and sub-brokers) spread across more than 450 cities and towns & caters to approximately a million customers.
For more information please write in to email@example.com
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Weekly Derivative: 8000-strike put has the highest open interest
- Way2wealth's Daily Derivatives
- Weekly Derivative: Put writers are still holding short positions
- Weekly Derivative: Put-call ratio of open interest closed at 0.89
- Weekly Derivative: Nifty outperformed its global peers in the November series
Have a question?
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Persistent Systems: Differentiating for niche 'Digital' services
- Ashoka Buildcon: Healthy pipe line in Road sector