Recommendation: Long Cipla August Future above Rs354 for the Target price of Rs364 with a Stop loss placed at Rs349.
Lot size: 1000
Remarks: Net maximum profit of Rs10,000 and net maximum loss of Rs5,000.
Click here to read the full report
The India Infoline group, comprising the holding company, India Infoline Ltd and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, straddle the entire financial services space with offerings ranging from equity research, equities and derivatives trading, commodities trading, portfolio management services, mutual funds, life insurance, fixed deposits, GOI bonds and other small savings instruments to loan products and investment banking. The company has a network of over 2100 business locations (branches and sub-brokers) spread across more than 450 cities and towns & caters to approximately a million customers.
For more information please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Way2wealth's Daily Derivatives
- Weekly Derivative: Index continues to trade above its moving averages
- Weekly Derivative: The put-call ratio of open interest closed lower at 1.10 levels
- Weekly Derivative: Global cues are expected to remain flattish this week
- Weekly Derivative: Banking Sector likely to outperform index
Have a question?
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Techno Funda Note: Buy Central Bank of India at CMP and add on dips
- Ultratech Cement Q3FY15: View any correction as an entry opportunity