USDINR has broken its crucial resistance area of 50 last week and is continuously trading above. From these levels we expect that upside will continue in USDINR pair and on higher side it can test 51.50-51.70 levels in short term.
The strategy consists of buying 10 lot of USDINR 50.75 Call option Nov. at Rs0.3800 and selling 10 lots of USDINR 51.25 and 51.75 Call option at Rs0.1800 and 0.0800 respectively.
The premium outflow in this strategy would be Rs.0.1200. Initial outflow is estimated to be Rs1200 at the time of initiation of strategy.
Profit and Loss Matrix
Maximum profit of Rs3,800 if USDINR closes between 51.25 and 51.75 on expiry. However, one needs to hedge this strategy if pair goes above 52.1300 by buying 10 lots in futures.
Buy 10 lots of USDINR Nov. 50.75 Call around 0.3800
Sell 10 lots of USDINR Nov. 51.25 Call around 0.1800
Sell 10 lots of USDINR Nov. 51.75 Call around 0.0800
Click here to read the full report
Way2Wealth today has established itself as one of India’s ‘Premier Investments Consultancy Firms’, known for making investing simpler, more understandable and profitable for the investors. They offer a wide range of products & services viz: Equity, Derivatives, Currency Futures, Commodities Trading, IPO's, Mutual Funds, Portfolio Management Services & Depository Services.
For more information please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Way2wealth's Daily Derivatives
- Weekly Derivative: Nifty is now trading below 50 days moving average
- Weekly Derivative: Budget to provide future direction to the domestic market
- Weekly Derivative: 9000-8750 will remain crucial for Nifty till expiry
- Weekly Derivative: Index may face stiff resistance at 8850-8900 levels
Have a question?
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- technical analysis online - 23 Nov 2014
- seminars on stock market awareness - 20 Mar 2015
- effective strategies for intraday and short term trading - 27 Mar 2015
- Balkrishna Industries: Burgeoning scrip for the medium to long-term
- Specialty chemicals scrip: Firstcall has a mid- to long-term recommendation