Allcargo Global: Steady growth, buy
Allcargo Global – Steady growth with quarterly hiccupss
On a consolidated basis Allcargo Global Logistics (AGL), Q4CY10 sales have shown growth of 29% YoY and marginal degrowth QoQ to Rs7037mn. EBIDTA grew by 94% YoY and declined by 4% QoQ. EBIDTA margin declined by 50bps from 12.3% to 11.8% QoQ. EBIDTA for the quarter was largely in line with estimates at Rs829mn.
Depreciation charged was substantially less in Q3CY10 as compared to Rs183mn in Q4CY10 due to the adjustment applied on the Q3CY10 depreciation after revision in useful life of the company owned Cranes. Net Profits showed growth of 44% YoY and decline of 26% QoQ to Rs447mn much below estimates primarily due to the substantial surge in depreciation expenses in the quarter.
At CMP of Rs143, the stock is trading at 9.3 times and 8.4 times its CY11E and CY12E EPS. With strong Indian Infrastructure growth, demand for project engineering segment is expected to grow. Investors are recommended to buy the stock for a 12-month price target of Rs229.
Click here to read the full report
Have a question?
Founder Director - Analyse India - Analyse India
- Allcargo Logistics Q1FY13: Strains balance sheet further
- Allcargo Logistics Q5FY12: Reported 39.1% YoY growth
- Allcargo Logistics: Robust growth continues in all segments
- Allcargo Global: Q1CY11 net up 47%
- Allcargo Global: Buy for a target of Rs175
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Manage debt: Opt for credit card balance transfer
- Want more from your savings account? - Opt for the best interest rate