Publish your reports on IndiaNotes
- Would you like to reach out to approximately 6,00,000 visitors every month?Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Do you want your stock recommendations, articles and research to reach every major city in India?
- Does your target audience consist of young, well educated and financially savvy adults?
With over 50 leading brokerage houses and expert analysts providing our readers with advice and opinions, IndiaNotes is one of the largest aggregators of financial and equity research in India. It is referred extensively by traders, value investors, retail investor and HNI investors for getting stock ideas and a pool of research reports and personal finance articles.
Who visits IndiaNotes?
66% of the visitors are in the 25-44 age-group
- 70% of total visitors are upwardly mobile retail investors- 80% visit our site for getting stock market related recommendations
- 22% of our visitors are NRIs and HNI investors
Our top Cities
Tier 1 - Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad
We are one of the preferred financial portals amongst traders and investors.
Brokers, investment banks, independent analysts, financial advisors, mutual funds, independent research firms, etc. can all benefit from the visibility offered by partnering with IndiaNotes.
If you would like to publish your reports on IndiaNotes –
Darshan Kulkarni – +91 20 6623 1793
email – [email protected]
- Pick of the Week: Buy Kalyani Steels at CMP and add on declines to Rs300-310 band
- BSE Limited IPO: Spa Securities recommend SUBSCRIBE with long term perspective
- Technical Stock Pick: Buy Trent
- RSWM Q2FY17: Firstcall are overweight for medium to long term investment
- CPSE ETF FFO - BUY
- Asian Paints: Macro levers are well placed to aid in growth; positive
- Dynamic Levels recommend a fertilizer scrip for target of 375