Tulip Telecom Q1FY13: Higher revenues and margins, maintain buy
Outlook and Valuation: Jaypee has a positive outlook on the company and believes that with a leadership position in the VPN segment, it is well placed to benefit from the growing Enterprise data market. The numbers have been better for the quarter but it is expected to remain subdued for the next couple quarters given the tough environment. The datacenter project is also a robust asset from the long term point of view. Maintain buy rating on the stock with a target price Rs 130 for the stock.
Click here to read the full report
Jaypee Capital Services Ltd is a well diversified financial services group having businesses in stocks and currency. Their services include equities, derivatives, e-broking, portfolio management, currency, IPOs and depository services. Jaypee, founded in 1995, was formed with one basic principle in mind to create a professional workforce of youngsters to provide fair and transparent prices and services to the clients and investing public at large.
For more information please write in to email@example.com
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
Have a question?
- Tulip Telecom Q1FY13: Buy at CMP 115
- Tulip Telecom Q4FY12: PBT declines by 41-44% YoY
- Tulip Telecom: Disappointing Q4FY12, maintain neutral
- Tulip Telecom Q4FY12: Results much lower than expectations
- Tulip Telecom develops Asia's largest data center facility
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Cyient reports robust set of numbers for Q1FY15, buy
- Samkrg Pistons & Rings: Best stock in ancillary segment; Buy