Jaypee expect Tulip to post a revenue growth of 2.5% QoQ in Q1FY13 with EBITDA margins at 25.5%.
Things to look out for in the result: Increase in percentage of total revenues from Fiber, update on Bangalore datacenter including information on stake sale.
Click here to read the full report
Jaypee Capital Services Ltd is a well diversified financial services group having businesses in stocks and currency. Their services include equities, derivatives, e-broking, portfolio management, currency, IPOs and depository services. Jaypee, founded in 1995, was formed with one basic principle in mind to create a professional workforce of youngsters to provide fair and transparent prices and services to the clients and investing public at large.
For more information please write in to email@example.com
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Tulip Telecom Q1FY13: Higher revenues and margins, maintain buy
- Tulip Telecom Q4FY12: PBT declines by 41-44% YoY
- Tulip Telecom: Disappointing Q4FY12, maintain neutral
- Tulip Telecom Q4FY12: Results much lower than expectations
- Tulip Telecom develops Asia's largest data center facility
Have a question?