Tulip Telecom Q1FY13: Buy at CMP 115
Jaypee expect Tulip to post a revenue growth of 2.5% QoQ in Q1FY13 with EBITDA margins at 25.5%.
Things to look out for in the result: Increase in percentage of total revenues from Fiber, update on Bangalore datacenter including information on stake sale.
Click here to read the full report
Have a question?
- Tulip Telecom Q1FY13: Higher revenues and margins, maintain buy
- Tulip Telecom Q4FY12: PBT declines by 41-44% YoY
- Tulip Telecom: Disappointing Q4FY12, maintain neutral
- Tulip Telecom Q4FY12: Results much lower than expectations
- Tulip Telecom develops Asia's largest data center facility
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Yes Bank: Loan and deposit growth is expected to be in line with industry, buy
- Infosys Q4 results: Results positively surprise the markets