Tulip Telecom Q1FY13: Buy at CMP 115
Jaypee expect Tulip to post a revenue growth of 2.5% QoQ in Q1FY13 with EBITDA margins at 25.5%.
Things to look out for in the result: Increase in percentage of total revenues from Fiber, update on Bangalore datacenter including information on stake sale.
Click here to read the full report
Have a question?
Founder, Vipreet Safe Trading - Founder, Vipreet Safe Trading
- Tulip Telecom Q1FY13: Higher revenues and margins, maintain buy
- Tulip Telecom Q4FY12: PBT declines by 41-44% YoY
- Tulip Telecom: Disappointing Q4FY12, maintain neutral
- Tulip Telecom Q4FY12: Results much lower than expectations
- Tulip Telecom develops Asia's largest data center facility
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
5 Red Flags That Could Lead to a Drop in CIBIL Credit Scores
Will Multiple Loans Affect My CIBIL Credit Rating?
Short term opportunity: Buy Bank of India
Power of Price Action Theory: Divi's Lab
Weekly Technical: MACD of Nifty futures comes into buy mode
Weekly market wrap: Market braces for volatility in the run-up to the general election