Tulip Telecom Q1FY13: Buy at CMP 115
Jaypee expect Tulip to post a revenue growth of 2.5% QoQ in Q1FY13 with EBITDA margins at 25.5%.
Things to look out for in the result: Increase in percentage of total revenues from Fiber, update on Bangalore datacenter including information on stake sale.
Click here to read the full report
Have a question?
- Tulip Telecom Q1FY13: Higher revenues and margins, maintain buy
- Tulip Telecom Q4FY12: PBT declines by 41-44% YoY
- Tulip Telecom: Disappointing Q4FY12, maintain neutral
- Tulip Telecom Q4FY12: Results much lower than expectations
- Tulip Telecom develops Asia's largest data center facility
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
It's all about psychology
Planning for a loan: Leverage your home
Hexaware: Buy for a target of Rs133
Suven Life Sciences: Net profit jumps to Rs455.47 mn, maintain buy
USDINR: Momentum indicator goes into sell mode both on daily and weekly charts
Markets on Election Results