Britannia's net sales surges by 17.16% in Q4FY12
- Britannia Industries Limited engages in the production and sale of bakery and dairy products in India and internationally.
- During the quarter ended, the robust growth of Net Profit is increased by 22.59% to Rs. 530.20 million.
- It has posted a rise of 22.59% in net profit of Rs530.20 mn for the quarter ended on March 31, 2012. Net sales surged by 17.16% to Rs13218.90 mn from Rs11282.80 mn as compared to same quarter last year
- Net Sales and PAT of the company are expected to grow at a CAGR of 13% and 22% over 2011to 2014E respectively.
- Britannia Industries Ltd has recommended a dividend of 425% (Rs. 8.5/- per share of face value of Rs2)
Outlook: At CMP of Rs522.90, the stock is trading at 27.69 x FY13E and 23.90 x FY14E respectively. The company will keep its growth story in the coming quarters also. Maintain buy for a price target of Rs596
Click here to read the full report
Firstcall India Equity of Firstcall India Equity Advisors Pvt. Limited (FIEA), is a leading financial services provider in India and a SEBI Registered Category-I Merchant Banker. FIEA is a culmination of a credible Equity Research Capabilities, Long Standing Relationship with leading FIIs, DFIs, MFs, Overseas Pension Funds etc. The company’s research caters to the needs of the largest news wire and media houses of the world namely Reuters, Thomson, Capital IQ, Themarkets.com, Emerging Markets Euro money Publications-UK. The Company is among the major players in the Debt and Equity markets.
For more information please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Britannia Ind Q1FY15: Standalone net sales grows by 15.3% y-o-y; Hold
- Britannia Industries: Pressing the right buttons;, buy
- Britannia Industries 1QFY15 results ahead of estimates; buy
- Britannia Ind Q4FY14: Revenue, below estimates; Profit, in-line
- Britannia Ind: Net Profit jumps to Rs915.30 mn in Q4, buy
Have a question?
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Mahindra & Mahindra: Auto remains weak, exports drive tractors
- Technical Call: Buy Jain Irrigation Systems