Positional Derivatives Strategy in BANKNIFTY (Long Straddle)
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
Date: 11 JANUARY, 2017
Scrip Name: BANKNIFTY
Strategy – LONG STRADDLE
Buy 1 Lot 12JAN BANKNIFTY 18600 CE 46
Buy 1 Lot 12JAN BANKNIFTY 18600 PE 96
Margin Requirement – Rs 5680 (approximately)
Max Profit: Unlimited if BankNifty expires above 18742 or below 18458
Keep a SL of 50 points or Rs 2000 Loss
Maximum Loss: Rs 5680 (142*40) if BankNifty expires at 18600 (if one doesn’t keep SL)
Target 100 points
Upper Breakeven: 18742
Lower Breakeven: 18458
Reason – BankNifty contract is up for expiry tomorrow. Over the last few weekly expiry’s it has been noted that the index generally moves more than 200 points in one direction on the expiry day. We expect to take advantage of the volatility. A move of more than 150 points in either direction, will prove beneficial for the strategy.
Click here to read the full report
Founded in 1986 by Nirmal Bang, the Nirmal Bang is recognized as one of the largest retail broking houses in India, providing an array of financial products and services. Their retail and institutional clients have access to products such as equities, derivatives, commodities, currency derivatives, mutual funds, IPOs, insurance, depository services and PMS. The Group is headed by Mr. Dilip Bang and Mr. Kishore Bang.
For more information please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Intraday Derivatives Strategy on BANKNIFTY (Long Straddle)
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy LICHSGFIN 540 PE at 4.10 with stop-loss 2
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy NTPC 170 CE above 2.20 with stop-loss 1
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BANKNIFTY 16FEB 20100 PE above 60 with stop-loss 30
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy VEDL 245 PE above 4.3 with stop-loss 2.8
Have a question?
CEO - Pragmatic Wealth Management
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Here's How Digitalization Helps You Buy a House Out of Your State
- 3 Steps to Check Your Credit Score Online before Applying for a Home Loan
- Bata India Q3FY17: Is it recommended for medium and long term investment?
- Dynamic Levels recommend a chemical scrip for target of Rs 2500