Intraday Derivatives Strategy on BANKNIFTY (Synthetic Spread)
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
Date: 25 JANUARY, 2017
Scrip Name: BANKNIFTY
Strategy – SYNTHETIC SPREAD (Intraday)
Buy 1 Lot BANKNIFTY 25JAN 19000 CE at 125
Buy 1 Lot BANKNIFTY 25JAN 19200 PE at 78
Sell 1 Lot BANKNIFTY 25JAN 19000 PE at 8
Sell 1 Lot BANKNIFTY 25JAN 19200 CE at 18
Margin Requirement – Rs 50,000 (approximately)
Max Profit: Rs 920 (23*40)
Maximum Loss: No Loss in strategy
Reason – The strategy has no risk except for the brokerage paid. With today being the Expiry day and movement being pretty stagnant in the indices this strategy gives risk free return. The return in the strategy is limited to Rs 920 with no risk.
Founded in 1986 by Nirmal Bang, the Nirmal Bang is recognized as one of the largest retail broking houses in India, providing an array of financial products and services. Their retail and institutional clients have access to products such as equities, derivatives, commodities, currency derivatives, mutual funds, IPOs, insurance, depository services and PMS. The Group is headed by Mr. Dilip Bang and Mr. Kishore Bang.
For more information please write in to [email protected]
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy TATAMOTORS 450 CE above 4.8 with stop-loss 1.5
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BANKNIFTY 22100 PE above 66 with stop-loss 36
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy HCLTECH 820 CE above 5.3 with stop-loss 1
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy HDFC 1540 CE above 13.8 with stop-loss 8
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BANKNIFTY 22000 CE above 58 with stop-loss 28
Have a question?
|Aditya Trading Solutions|
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Wipro Q4FY17: Better-than-expected earnings for the quarter
- Indiabulls Hsg Fin Q4FY17: Consolidated net profit up 24% y/y beating market estimates