Trading strategies: Cipla
Technical picks for the day by Indiainfoline
- Cipla: Cipla on the daily chart has formed rounding bottom pattern and has been flirting with breakout levels of Rs329. A higher opening above Rs330 confirms end to consolidation phase and confirms fresh breakout for Target beyond Rs350. The daily RSI has been able to form good base above the earlier resistance zone of 55 levels with added confirmation from MACD bullish crossover above the reference line.
Recommendation: Indiainfoline recommends traders to buy Cipla above Rs330 with stop loss of Rs324 for a target of Rs342.(Duration 7days).
Click here to read the full report
Have a question?
- Post Market Review: Markets extend losing streak to fourth consecutive session
- Crude oil to see profit booking
- Sushil Finance's Daily Currency Update
- Way2wealth Morning Note
- Way2wealth's Daily Technical Bites
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
20 tips to come out of liquidity crisis
It's all about psychology
Hero MotoCorp: Cost cutting initiatives to drive margin uptick over next 2 years
Technical Stock Pick: Century Textiles
Post Market Review: Markets extend losing streak to fourth consecutive session
Midweek Tech Update: Sensex likely to find major support at 21,000 level