Trading strategies: Cipla
Technical picks for the day by Indiainfoline
- Cipla: Cipla on the daily chart has formed rounding bottom pattern and has been flirting with breakout levels of Rs329. A higher opening above Rs330 confirms end to consolidation phase and confirms fresh breakout for Target beyond Rs350. The daily RSI has been able to form good base above the earlier resistance zone of 55 levels with added confirmation from MACD bullish crossover above the reference line.
Recommendation: Indiainfoline recommends traders to buy Cipla above Rs330 with stop loss of Rs324 for a target of Rs342.(Duration 7days).
Click here to read the full report
Have a question?
- Technical Call: Buy Shanthi Gears
- Dewan Housing: Triangle Breakout
- Insecticides India: MACD well above the signal line, buy
- NCDEX May Guar Seed: Double Bottom pattern under progress, buy
- HPCL and Tata Coffee look positive
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Want more from your savings account? - Opt for the best interest rate
- How Can I Invest In the Indian Share Market?