Technical picks for the day by Indiainfoline
- Cipla: Cipla on the daily chart has formed rounding bottom pattern and has been flirting with breakout levels of Rs329. A higher opening above Rs330 confirms end to consolidation phase and confirms fresh breakout for Target beyond Rs350. The daily RSI has been able to form good base above the earlier resistance zone of 55 levels with added confirmation from MACD bullish crossover above the reference line.
Recommendation: Indiainfoline recommends traders to buy Cipla above Rs330 with stop loss of Rs324 for a target of Rs342.(Duration 7days).
Click here to read the full report
The India Infoline group, comprising the holding company, India Infoline Ltd and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, straddle the entire financial services space with offerings ranging from equity research, equities and derivatives trading, commodities trading, portfolio management services, mutual funds, life insurance, fixed deposits, GOI bonds and other small savings instruments to loan products and investment banking. The company has a network of over 2100 business locations (branches and sub-brokers) spread across more than 450 cities and towns & caters to approximately a million customers.
For more information please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Carnage on D-street as Saudi Arabia launches air strikes in Yemen; Sensex crashes 654 points
- Nifty: Resistances are pegged at 8440/8470/8530
- Way2wealth's Daily Technical Bites
- Weekly Pick: Sell BHEL between CMP & 256
- Week's recommendation: Sell Bank of Baroda; target 137
Have a question?
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- technical analysis online - 23 Nov 2014
- seminars on stock market awareness - 20 Mar 2015
- effective strategies for intraday and short term trading - 27 Mar 2015
- Specialty chemicals scrip: Firstcall has a mid- to long-term recommendation
- Buy this stock for medium to long term investments