Nifty: Expect some sideways movement
The Nifty had a strong up day and today most of the big and small stocks contributed to the upside. Since we have risen over a 150 point in 3 trading session, we could expect some sideways movement or a small reaction as long as the Nifty trades above 5260 – 5280 we should use these dip to go long. The only worrying thing is that the Bank Nifty has not been a big contributor to this up move; normally it is the biggest contributor to an up or down move
The author could be contacted over e-mail at email@example.com
The author can be contacted over e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyze the data. The recommendations are his/her personal views. He/she shall not accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above content.
Sources have been mentioned at relevant places in the article. In spite of this, the author does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
- SPA's Morning Glance
- Monarch's Daily Market Outlook
- Eastern Financiers' Daily Market Outlook
- Shah Advisory Daily Market View
- Monarch's Opening Bell
- Macroeconomic indicators & Stock markets
- Midcap/Smallcap Indices - Time to catch up and stop under performing?
- MF Scheme Analysis: Franklin India Bluechip Fund (G)
- Note on RBI's Monetary Policy Announcement for 2013-14
- South Indian Bank Q3FY13: Results in line with expectations, retain accumulate More
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
8 steps to financial planning
How to choose the best Credit Card
Bharat Electronics: Buy for a price target of Rs1422
Blue Star: Recommends a dividend of Rs2.00/share, maintain buy
Dow Theory: A tool for technical analysts
Equity markets witnessed a choppy session of trade