The Nifty had a strong up day and today most of the big and small stocks contributed to the upside. Since we have risen over a 150 point in 3 trading session, we could expect some sideways movement or a small reaction as long as the Nifty trades above 5260 – 5280 we should use these dip to go long. The only worrying thing is that the Bank Nifty has not been a big contributor to this up move; normally it is the biggest contributor to an up or down move
The author could be contacted over e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mohit Gaba is a Technical Analyst and Trader. He has previously worked as a relationship manager at Citibank N.A (Dubai) and portfolio manager at ES Bankers Dubai Pvt. Ltd. After returning to India, he rejoined his father within the capital markets and has cleared the IFTA exam and is now a Certified Financial Technician.
For more information please write in to email@example.com
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Technical Call: Metal Sector Poised For A Turnaround
- SMC Banking Derivative Daily
- Achiievers Equities Daily Commodity Report
- SMC Commodity Report (Metals & Energy)
- Sushil Finance's Daily Currency Update
Have a question?
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Tracing the trend of increasing loans against shares
- Govt. set to make more employees eligible for annual bonuses
- Maruti Suzuki India Q2FY15: In line quarter; new launches to drive growth
- Yes Bank Q2FY15: Margins surprises positively; buy