Nifty: Another sideways day
The Nifty traded in a 30 point band the whole session. After seeing it move up and working hard to hold on to these high levels, the upside is limited. The Nifty might move higher, but odds are that a downward break is more likely, as the analyst has been mentioning there has been little support from the Bank Nifty in the recent up move. The analyst has gone short on Bank Nifty, a very aggressive and a high risk trade, but says he believes that it could have a good payoff if it works out. If one wants to assume short positions one could go short on the Nifty with a stop loss at 5250 – 5270 zones. Also note that technically the Nifty is still in an uptrend and a down has not been confirmed
The author could be contacted over e-mail at email@example.com
The author can be contacted over e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyze the data. The recommendations are his/her personal views. He/she shall not accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above content.
Sources have been mentioned at relevant places in the article. In spite of this, the author does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
Have a question?
- Technical stock pick: Buy Tata Global
- Market Update: Uptrend expected to continue in the coming week
- M&M Financial Services, Just Dial and L&T Finance holdings fall 20-30%
- Technical call: Buy Jindal Steel and Power
- HDFC Securities' Midweek Technical Update
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Yes Bank: Loan and deposit growth is expected to be in line with industry, buy
- Infosys Q4 results: Results positively surprise the markets