Derivative calls: Yes Bank
- Yes Bank:
Recommendation: Short Yes Bank September Future above Rs340 for the Target price of Rs330 with a Stop loss placed at Rs345.
Lot size: 1000
Remarks: Net maximum profit of Rs10,000 and net maximum loss of Rs5,000.
Click here to read the full report
The India Infoline group, comprising the holding company, India Infoline Ltd and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, straddle the entire financial services space with offerings ranging from equity research, equities and derivatives trading, commodities trading, portfolio management services, mutual funds, life insurance, fixed deposits, GOI bonds and other small savings instruments to loan products and investment banking. The company has a network of over 2100 business locations (branches and sub-brokers) spread across more than 450 cities and towns & caters to approximately a million customers.
For more information please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
Have a question?
- What Are Options?
- What Are Stock Futures?
- What Are the Advantages And Drawbacks Of Options?
- How Is a Futures Contract Different From An Option?
- 6500 Nifty put option sees maximum open interest
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Be wary of settlements, this can impact your CIBIL score
- 6 factors that determine whether or not your insurance claim is rejected
- CCL Products Q1FY15 Results: Buy for a target of Rs93
- Wabco India Q1FY15: Higher OEM revenues lead to top line beat; accumulate