Key Investment Highlights:
- Nilkamal is the No.1 player in the moulded furniture business with a 38% market share and is 2.5-3x bigger than the No.2 player. The moulded furniture business contributes 38% to the total revenue.
- In 2005, Nilkamal has made a successful foray into furniture retailing business through its @home retail ventures. It currently operates 17 stores across 11 cities covering an aggregate carpet area of 268,831 sq.ft.
- The company plans to enter Monolithic construction business where it senses huge opportunity as usage of plastics instead of metals is expected to reduce the construction cost by 30%. Nilkamal does not need a capex for this business. Margins are more than 15%. Sintex, CCC, Man Infra are some of the players.
- Way2wealth is comfortable with Nilkamal’s Debt:Equity ratio of 0.83x which has reduced from 1.54x in FY08. With major capex already undertaken in the last few years and no major capex planned for the ensuing years, strong cash accruals and improvement in its working capital is expected going forward.
Valuation: At CMP of Rs265, the stock is trading at a P/E multiple of 6.8 times its FY11 earnings which is lower than its peers like Time Technoplast and Supreme Industries. Nilkamal's sound financial structure and improving operating performance (reducing working capital, increasing sales from @home) along with a dividend paying history makes Nilkamal a good investment bet.
Click here to read the full report
Way2Wealth today has established itself as one of India’s ‘Premier Investments Consultancy Firms’, known for making investing simpler, more understandable and profitable for the investors. They offer a wide range of products & services viz: Equity, Derivatives, Currency Futures, Commodities Trading, IPO's, Mutual Funds, Portfolio Management Services & Depository Services.
For more information please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Go long in Nilkamal for a target of Rs435
- Nilkamal: Registered slight decline of -8.23%
- Nilkamal: Attractive valuations, buy
- Nilkamal: Buy despite muted performance
- Nilkamal: Buy for a target of Rs450
Have a question?
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Voltas: Intake from overseas projects could be interesting; Buy
- Ordering environment for Q4FY15 remains constrained for Thermax