Mentha Oil slips from the Bears
Mentha Oil has completed its wave 2/B and has ensued wave 3/C up which has a minimum target of 1480 i.e. above its previous swing high which is almost 23.6% retracement of the five wave declining pattern from 2564-1148. Above 1480 the next target is 1555 which is the high of wave 4.Mentha oil has provided an upside breakout which is also confirmed by the channel breakout on the daily charts.
On the momentum front, the daily RSI (14) has come into buy mode thus making the higher high and also confirming the price up move. The daily MACD on the Aug contract has also come into buy mode signaling a trend reversal.
So, the strategy is to initiate longs at CMP 1300 from an initial target of 1480 and above that 1555 with a stop loss at 1220.
Strategy: Mentha oil August MCX
- Buy 1 lot of MCX Mentha oil August Futures around 1300
- In the event of adverse movement, exit below 1220 (loss of Rs28, 800)
- First Target of 1480 and above that 1555 (profit of Rs64, 800- Rs91, 800)
- Time frame: 1-2 months
- Risk Reward Ratio: 1 : 2.25(28,800 / Rs64,800)
Click here to read the full report
Have a question?
- MCX mentha oct. futures indicate 'falling wedge' pattern
- Oilseeds: Monthly report
- MCX Mentha Oil retreats from bullish territory, rally over
- Bears to mint in Mentha
- Mentha Oil: Bears to Mint in Mentha
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
20 tips to come out of liquidity crisis
It's all about psychology
Britannia Industries: Buy for a target of Rs1050
Thermax: Beneficiary of few structural trends, maintain buy
Indian Currency Weekly: USD/INR pair giving negative signals
Indian equity markets: Late hour recovery helped trim partial portion of losses