Idea Cellular: Buy at CMP 80.05
As can be see from the chart above, Idea Cellular has been taking support from the upward black trendline drawn on the chart above for last 3 years.
Going by the count of the number of times it had taken support from this trendline, it has taken support at this trendline 4 times in last 3 years, and according to the theory this enhances the importance of this trendline.
This stock made its all time high at Rs161 in month of October 2007 and if HDFC sec take 55% of it (which is a important Fibonacci number) it comes to Rs72 and in last few trading sessions accumulation is witnessed at this level.
The 9-day MACD had started trading above its moving average, which is a bullish indication. The 14-day RSI had started trading above its moving average and which is good signal. The 10 day ROC had started trading above ‘0’ level and which is a positive sign.
Buy Idea Cellular between of Rs80 and Rs76 for a price target of Rs87 in 10 days keep stop loss of Rs74 on the closing basis.
Click here to read the full report
Have a question?
- Idea Cellular: Mobile traffic growth of 5% QoQ expected
- Idea Cellular: Buy on declines to Rs129-136 band
- 3QFY14: Buy Idea Cellular for a target of Rs200
- Idea Cellular Q3FY14: Revenue in line, but margins below expectations
- Idea Cellular: Net profit jumps to Rs4476.10 mn, maintain buy
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Yes Bank: Loan and deposit growth is expected to be in line with industry, buy
- Infosys Q4 results: Results positively surprise the markets