EURINR: Sharp pullback can come anytime soon
It seems to be forming bearish head and shoulders pattern which has a conservative e target of 53 and an aggressive target of 51.50. The resistance on the upside is pegged at 56.10. Moreover, it has reversed from the long term resistance line which too signals weakness in the medium term.
Daily RSI (14) has gone into sell mode.
Candlestick/chart pattern: Head and Shoulders
Entry: At CMP 55.10
The fall appears to be a five wave declining pattern, so a sharp pullback can come anytime soon. A minimum retracement of 38.2% from current levels will take it to 68.92 and above that to the previous fourth level i.e. 69.18.
The daily RSI(14) is in the oversold region.
Candlestick/chart pattern: 5 wave decline
Click here to read the full report
Way2Wealth today has established itself as one of India’s ‘Premier Investments Consultancy Firms’, known for making investing simpler, more understandable and profitable for the investors. They offer a wide range of products & services viz: Equity, Derivatives, Currency Futures, Commodities Trading, IPO's, Mutual Funds, Portfolio Management Services & Depository Services.
For more information please write in to email@example.com
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- USDINR: Sell below 60.60
- USDINR: Price chart shows signs of recovery
- USDINR: Hovering near the multiple supports of 60.40
- How Can Hedging In Currency Futures Help Importers Cut Losses
- Useful Risk Management Tool for Exporters: Hedging in Currency Futures
Have a question?
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Make mid-year resolutions to check your financial health
- Make the best of festive offers when shopping online
- Britannia Industries aims at leadership; buy
- Cummins India: Technology edge in new CPCB-2 norms; buy