Bombay Burmah Trading Corp: Attractive bet, buy
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
Huge Value unlocking from Quoted & Un-quoted Investments: BBTCL through its Mauritius arm, Leila Lands has acquired 100% of Britannia Brand from Singapore based Danone Asia. Leila LandsRs indirect shareholding in Britannia Industries, increasing from 25.48% to 50.96%. With this acquisition, Britannia Brand has now become an indirect subsidiary of BBTCL and its arm, Leila Lands. As a result of which the Quoted Investment Portfolio of BBTCL increased by Rs. 2465 crs.
Considering the Direct & Indirect Quoted Investment Portfolio of BBTL, we arrive at the Intrinsic Value of Rs. 2098/Share of BBTL. Assuming a Holding Company Discount Rate of 50%, we arrive at a fair value of Rs. 1049/Share which against a CMP of Rs 424/Share, BBTCL looks highly attractive investment opportunity.
BBTCL at a CMP of Rs. 424/Share, is available at a fraction of its fair investment value considering its quoted & unquoted investment portfolio. We value the company applying an aggressive holding company discount of 70% on the intrinsic valuing the stock at Rs 629/share exclusive of BBTCL’s core business valuations. We recommend our Investors a Strong Buy with a 12-month price target of Rs 629/ Share and an upside potential of 48%.
Click here to read the full report
Have a question?
|Aditya Trading Solutions|
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Ravi Kumar Distilleries: An ideal pick for short-term and long-term investment from Stock Informer
- Axis Bank Q4FY17: Profits down 43% y/y on higher provisions and lower operating income