Week's recommendation: Buy Bombay Burmah, target Rs595
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
- The weekly timeframe chart of Bombay Burmah Trading Corporation (BBTC) is indicating a larger sideways consolidation over the last few months.
- The stock price has moved into a triangle type pattern (two brown converging trend lines) in the last few months and currently the stock price making attempt to move above the pattern around Rs.500 levels.
- We observe an excellent intermediate term upmove in the stock price in the sequence higher tops and bottoms from May-2014. After every consolidation or minor dips, the stock price moved up sharply over the period of time. Further upmove from here could lead to a beginning of new trended move from here.
- Weekly momentum oscillator like 14 period RSI is just moving above 60 levels. As per the formulation of RSI, it’s moving above 60 levels means sharp upmove expected in the underlying. Hence, this is indicating that the strength of uptrend is gathering momentum.
- The overall positive pattern in BBTC is showing a long trade set up for near term.
Recommendation: HDFC Securities recommends investors to buy Bombay Burmah between CMP of Rs478.05 and Rs440 for a target of Rs595 with a stop loss placed at Rs420 in 1-2 months.
Click here to read the full report
HDFC Securities a trusted financial service provider promoted by HDFC Bank and JP Morgan Partners and their associates, is a leading stock broking company in the country, serving a diverse customer base of institutional and retail investors. HDFCsec.com provides investors a robust platform to trade in Equities in NSE and BSE , and derivatives in NSE. Our website will support you with the highest standards of service, convenience and hassle-free trading tools.
For more information please write in to [email protected]
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
Have a question?
Founder - JainMatrix Investments - JainMatrix Investments
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Cadila Healthcare: Achiievers Equities initiate coverage with 'Buy' rating and target implying 11% upside
- Havells India performs well in Q3FY17 despite a demonitization-hit quarter; Buy