Technical Tip: Buy Bajaj Auto placing strict stop-loss at 2495
- Rate this article (Average Rating 4.0 Based on 1 ratings)
Looking at the weekly chart, Bajaj Auto has confirmed its breakout from Ascending Triangle pattern during early June, 2016. This led to acceleration in momentum and stock rallied higher by forming a higher top higher bottom formation. In that optimism, stock registered an all-time high of 3120 (September 09, 2016) and reversed sharply. However, the fall got arrested near 2510 and we saw decent pullback towards 2790. Looking at the weekly chart, the level of 2510 coincided with the weekly 89-EMA and along with that the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement joining from 2121 to 3120 precisely comes near the same. Looking at the weekly line chart, we are seeing a Top Bottom Support which is a bullish trade set up. The weekly RSI (14) momentum indicator has formed Positive Reversal pattern (please find the exhibit) which is a bullish pattern. On a daily chart, stock has formed a triangle pattern and today it confirmed its breakout from the said pattern. Also, today’s price action has confirmed the Higher Top Higher Bottom formation on daily chart. On a monthly chart, last month candle resembles Inside the day candle. Considering the above technical parameters along with the RSI (14) momentum indicator, we advised traders to buy this stock at current level of 2790 with an upside target of 3425. Strict stop loss should be placed at 2495 as any break below this level will pull the stock inside the Ascending Triangle pattern and diminish the bullish view.
Weekly Candlestick Chart
- Buy Bajaj Auto at 2790, Target 3425 & SL 2495.
- Return to risk ratio: 1:2.15.
Click here to read the full report
Way2Wealth today has established itself as one of India’s ‘Premier Investments Consultancy Firms’, known for making investing simpler, more understandable and profitable for the investors. They offer a wide range of products & services viz: Equity, Derivatives, Currency Futures, Commodities Trading, IPO's, Mutual Funds, Portfolio Management Services & Depository Services.
For more information please write in to [email protected]
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 Nifty-50 stocks (20 Feb'17)
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 Nifty-50 stocks (16 Feb'17)
- Bajaj Auto registers 5% decline in profit in Q3FY17
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 Nifty-50 stocks (01 Feb'17)
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 Nifty-50 stocks (25 Jan'17)
Have a question?
Investment Advisory Company - Financial Market Research and Consulting
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Balkrishna Ind Q3FY17: Company has performed despite slow global growth and currency fluctuations; Buy
- Bharat Electronics OFS - A Value BUY