Technical Switch Trades: Buy SRF; Sell RCom
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
SRF Ltd: BUY
- After showing sideways consolidation pattern over the last few weeks, the stock price (SRF Ltd) has shifted into upmove during this week.
- Presently, the stock price is making attempt to stage upside breakout of the triangle type pattern (brown converging dashed line) around Rs.1697 levels.
- We observe consistent higher high formations in the stock price over the last few weeks, which is suggesting a buy on dips opportunity.
- Weekly positive swing indicator like +DMI is dominating and the weekly ADX is gradually turning up from near 20 levels. This pattern is suggesting that the upside trend strength is gradually increasing.
- With overall positive set up, one may look to create long positions in SRF Ltd, as per levels above.
Reliance Communications Ltd (RCOM): SELL
- Attached weekly timeframe chart of RCOM is indicating a bearish trend, as the stock price has been moving down according to lower tops and bottoms.
- The attempt to move up in the last couple of months have ben failed and the stock price has now shifted into fresh decline during this week.
- The RCOM is facing stiff resistance of 40w EMA and also trend line around Rs.40-41 levels, which is unlikely to be broken on upside for near term.
- Weekly RSI has been in a bearish high low range (60-25 levels) and its recent attempt to move up has been fizzled out at 50 levels. This is indicating weak upside strength.
- Negative chart and momentum pattern is suggesting a short trade setup in RCOM. One may look to create short position as per levels mentioned above.
Click here to read the full report
HDFC Securities a trusted financial service provider promoted by HDFC Bank and JP Morgan Partners and their associates, is a leading stock broking company in the country, serving a diverse customer base of institutional and retail investors. HDFCsec.com provides investors a robust platform to trade in Equities in NSE and BSE , and derivatives in NSE. Our website will support you with the highest standards of service, convenience and hassle-free trading tools.
For more information please write in to [email protected]
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Century Enka and SRF Loses On Rising Caprolactam Prices
- SRF Ltd Q2FY17: Fundamental Analysis - Firstcall Research
- Aditya Trading Solutions recommend model portfolio for October 2016
- SRF Ltd Q1FY17: Firstcall are overweight for medium to long term investment
- SRF Ltd: Buy at CMP keeping stop-loss at 1139
Have a question?
|Aditya Trading Solutions|
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Wipro Q4FY17: Better-than-expected earnings for the quarter
- Indiabulls Hsg Fin Q4FY17: Consolidated net profit up 24% y/y beating market estimates