Technical Stock Pick: Sell NMDC
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
After falling from a high of 150 (Touched in early March 2017), NMDC has been continuously making lower tops and lower bottoms.
This week, the stock also broke the recent lows of 132 on the back of healthy volumes, which indicates that selling was intense and the stock looks set to continue the next leg of its downtrend.
Technical indicators are currently giving negative signals as the stock trades below the short term (13 day SMA) and medium term (50 day SMA) moving averages. Momentum indicators like the 14-week RSI are in decline mode and at 50.6 are not yet in oversold territory. The 14-week RSI also trades below its 9 week EMA, which is a negative signal.
We believe the stock has the potential to move lower in the coming weeks as it attempts to test its previous intermediate lows of 120. We therefore recommend a Sell at CMP and selling more on any rises. Our entry levels, along with stop loss and targets have been mentioned above.
Recommendation: HDFC Securities recommends investors to buy NMDC India between Rs129 and Rs134 for a targets of Rs120 with a stop loss placed at Rs138 in 1-3 weeks.
Click here to read the full report
HDFC Securities a trusted financial service provider promoted by HDFC Bank and JP Morgan Partners and their associates, is a leading stock broking company in the country, serving a diverse customer base of institutional and retail investors. HDFCsec.com provides investors a robust platform to trade in Equities in NSE and BSE , and derivatives in NSE. Our website will support you with the highest standards of service, convenience and hassle-free trading tools.
For more information please write in to [email protected]
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Weekly Equity Picks: NMDC, Tourism Finance Corporation
- Technical Tip: Buy NMDC at 130.40 placing strict stop-loss at 113
- HDFC Sec present DIY SIP Picks for investing from medium term perspective
- Aditya Trading Solutions' favoured picks for Diwali 2016
- Positional Derivatives Call: Buy NMDC 105 CE above 4.25 with stop-loss 2
Have a question?
|Aditya Trading Solutions|
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Wipro Q4FY17: Better-than-expected earnings for the quarter
- Indiabulls Hsg Fin Q4FY17: Consolidated net profit up 24% y/y beating market estimates