Technical Calls: Buy Castrol and Engineers India
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
The stock closed at Rs432.25 on 13th April 2017. It made a 52-week low at 353.20 on 27th December 2016 and a 52-week high of 495.30 on 05th October 2016. The 200 days Exponential Moving Average (EMA) of the stock on the daily chart is currently at 415.14.
After a drastic fall, it took support near 370 levels and recovered whole of its lost value which is a positive sign. Moreover, last week it maintained its upward momentum despite of weakness in other counters which shows its strength. Therefore, one can buy in the range of 420-425 levels for the upside target of 445-455 levels with SLbelow 407.
The stock closed at 157.85 on 13thApril 2017. It made a 52-week low at 82 on 12th April 2016 and a 52-week high of 171.75 on 29th December 2016. The 200 days Exponential Moving Average (EMA) of the stock on the daily chart is currently at 137.07.
After a significant rise, it went into consolidation for a span of three months. Last week it rose sharply with the rise in volumes despite of weakness in broader index which shows its potential to remain northwards. Therefore, one can buy in the range of 155-157 levels for the upside target of 167-169 levels with SL below 150.
Click here to read the full report
For more information please write in to [email protected]
- Weekly Equity Picks: Hindalco, Castrol
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy CASTROLIND 500 CE above 15 with stop-loss 11
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy CASTROLIND 490 CE above 16 with stop-loss 13
- Rudra Shares recommend Castrol India for next 1 year tenure
- Weekly Equity Picks: Wipro, Castrol
Have a question?
CEO - Astromoneyguru and Futurebazaaronline
|Aditya Trading Solutions|
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Wipro Q4FY17: Better-than-expected earnings for the quarter
- Indiabulls Hsg Fin Q4FY17: Consolidated net profit up 24% y/y beating market estimates