Positional Technical Call: Buy TINPLATE at 84.70 with stop-loss 82.50
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
30 January 2017
CMP : 84.70
Action : BUY
Targets : 89/91
Stop-loss : 82.50
Duration : POSTIONAL CALL
Comment: Weekly chart suggest that stock is trading in the higher tops and higher bottom since Dec month indicates positive view. Also the fact that RSI is showing positive crossover. Looking towards the technical set up stock may rally towards 89/91.
Click here to read the full report
Founded in 1986 by Nirmal Bang, the Nirmal Bang is recognized as one of the largest retail broking houses in India, providing an array of financial products and services. Their retail and institutional clients have access to products such as equities, derivatives, commodities, currency derivatives, mutual funds, IPOs, insurance, depository services and PMS. The Group is headed by Mr. Dilip Bang and Mr. Kishore Bang.
For more information please write in to [email protected]
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- HDFC Sec: HSL Weekly Insight
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (23 Feb'17)
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 Nifty-50 stocks (23 Feb'17)
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for Commodity Trading (23 Feb'17)
- Nifty: 8950-9000 levels is going to be a tuff resistance for the market ahead
Have a question?
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Balkrishna Ind Q3FY17: Company has performed despite slow global growth and currency fluctuations; Buy
- Bharat Electronics OFS - A Value BUY