Positional Derivatives Strategy in Yes Bank (Butterfly Spread)
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
Scrip Name: YES BANK
Strategy – BUTTERFLY SPREAD
Buy 1 Lot YES BANK 1340 CE at 20.5
Sell 2 Lots YES BANK 1350 CE at 17.5
Buy 1 Lot YES BANK 1360 CE at 14
Margin Requirement – Rs 200,000 (approximately)
Max Profit: Rs 7350 (10.5*700) if YESBANK expires at 1350 level
Max Loss: Limited to the brokerage
Reason – YESBANK has reached near resistance area and is likely to remain in consolidation even after announcement of quarterly result slated for this week. The loss is limited in the strategy to the brokerage paid and hence this is a low risk strategy. The IV’s are low and likely to remain low.
Click here to read the full report
Founded in 1986 by Nirmal Bang, the Nirmal Bang is recognized as one of the largest retail broking houses in India, providing an array of financial products and services. Their retail and institutional clients have access to products such as equities, derivatives, commodities, currency derivatives, mutual funds, IPOs, insurance, depository services and PMS. The Group is headed by Mr. Dilip Bang and Mr. Kishore Bang.
For more information please write in to [email protected]
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy SUNPHARMA 700 CE above 11 with stop-loss 7
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BANKNIFTY 20900 CE above 55 with stop-loss 30
- Weekly Derivative: Expect the Nifty to keep marching higher towards 9300 levels
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy WOCKPHARMA 760 CE above 22.2 with stop-loss 17
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BHEL 170 CE above 3.9 with stop-loss 2
Have a question?
Technical Analyst - Stock4gains.com
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Marico: Motilal Oswal retain forecasts but derive revised target implying 15% upside
- Delta Corp at inflection point; Motilal Oswal initiate coverage with 'Buy' rating and target implying 36% upside