Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy WIPRO 490 CE above 5.2 with stop-loss 2.5
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
Date: 13 JANUARY, 2017
Scrip Name: WIPRO
Strategy – NAKED CALL BUY
Buy WIPRO 490 CE above 5.2, with SL 2.5 and Target 10-13.
Reason – Technically the stock has witnessed support buying at lower levels near important demand zone, indicating positive bias. The 500 CE has the highest OI indicating that the stock is now likely to move towards 500-510 levels in near term.
Click here to read the full report
Founded in 1986 by Nirmal Bang, the Nirmal Bang is recognized as one of the largest retail broking houses in India, providing an array of financial products and services. Their retail and institutional clients have access to products such as equities, derivatives, commodities, currency derivatives, mutual funds, IPOs, insurance, depository services and PMS. The Group is headed by Mr. Dilip Bang and Mr. Kishore Bang.
For more information please write in to [email protected]
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy GAIL Future above 418.50 with stop-loss 412
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BANKNIFTY 04MAY 22400 CE above 60 with stop-loss 40
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy INFY Future above 919.5 with stop-loss 908
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BANKNIFTY 22300 CE above 38 with stop-loss 5
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy TATAMOTORS 450 CE above 4.8 with stop-loss 1.5
Have a question?
Investment Advisory Company - Financial Market Research and Consulting
|Aditya Trading Solutions|
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- FIEM Industries: CD Equisearch retain 'Hold' rating but reduce target price
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (28 Apr'17)