Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy ABIRLANUVO 1300 CE above 15, with stop-loss 9
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
Scrip Name: ABIRLANUVO
Strategy: NAKED CALL BUY
Buy ABIRLANUVO 1300 CE above 15, with SL 9 and Target 27-32.
Reason: Technically the stock has witnessed breakout above important resistance levels, indicating positive bias. The 1300 CE has the highest OI which has been broken above indicating that the stock is now likely to move towards 1235-1250 levels in near term.
Click here to read the full report
Founded in 1986 by Nirmal Bang, the Nirmal Bang is recognized as one of the largest retail broking houses in India, providing an array of financial products and services. Their retail and institutional clients have access to products such as equities, derivatives, commodities, currency derivatives, mutual funds, IPOs, insurance, depository services and PMS. The Group is headed by Mr. Dilip Bang and Mr. Kishore Bang.
For more information please write in to [email protected]
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy TATAMOTORS 450 CE above 4.8 with stop-loss 1.5
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BANKNIFTY 22100 PE above 66 with stop-loss 36
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy HCLTECH 820 CE above 5.3 with stop-loss 1
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy HDFC 1540 CE above 13.8 with stop-loss 8
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BANKNIFTY 22000 CE above 58 with stop-loss 28
Have a question?
Founder - JainMatrix Investments - JainMatrix Investments
|Aditya Trading Solutions|
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Wipro Q4FY17: Better-than-expected earnings for the quarter
- Indiabulls Hsg Fin Q4FY17: Consolidated net profit up 24% y/y beating market estimates