Fundamental picks: These stocks have an upside of 16% & 15% respectively
- Rate this article (Average Rating 1.0 Based on 1 ratings)
Godrej Industries - 16% upside
Valuation: The management expects in FY18, implementation of GST would provide strong momentum for a much better economic environment and stronger consumer demand. Going forward, through its CREATE strategy, the company would continue to strengthen its position in all its core businesses while fostering an inspiring place to work. Thus, we expect the stock to see a price target of Rs594 in 8 to 10 months time frame on a target P/ Eof 41x and PY18 (E) earnings of Rs14. 48.
Kalpataru Power Transmissions - 15% upside
Valuation: The company has achieved a very healthy growth on both revenue and profitability. It has been achieved by cost control measures and efficient working capital management. Management is confident to maintaining healthy growth in Q4 and next year, based on current order book visibility. JMC has improved on margins in the current year with focus on productivity and cost management. Thus, it is expected that the stock will see a price target of Rs329 in 8 to 10 months time frame on target P/ E of 29x and FY18 (E) earnings of Rs11.35.
Click here to read the full report
For more information please write in to [email protected]
- Price and Volume Breakouts - Aurobindo Pharma, Marksans Pharma, Hikal and more...
- Godrej Ind: Buy around at 345-346 for short-term perspective
- Weekly equity picks: Sell LIC Hsg Fin and Godrej Ind
- Technical Calls: Buy Godrej Industries and HPCL
- Fundamental picks: These stocks have an upside of 35% & 33% respectively
Have a question?
Founder - JainMatrix Investments - JainMatrix Investments
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Cadila Healthcare: Achiievers Equities initiate coverage with 'Buy' rating and target implying 11% upside
- Havells India performs well in Q3FY17 despite a demonitization-hit quarter; Buy