Fundamental picks: These stocks have an upside of 15% & 27% respectively
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
InterGlobe Aviation - 15% upside
Valuation: With improved visibility on delivery from Pratt & Whitney (P&W) supplier of its GTF engines for A320 neos and strong domestic traffic growth, management highlighted it may increase fleet guidance of 154 planes for Mar'18. The company continues to see robust traffic growth ahead and it will continue to grow and strengthen network with a view to maximizing long-term profitability. Thus, it is expected that the stock will see a price target of 1265 in 8 to 10 months time frame on a current P/E of 21.98x and FY18 (E) earnings of 57.53.
J Kumar Infraprojects - 27% upside
Valuation: Strong balance sheet, low debt and healthy order book would give strong base for the growth of the company. A higher capital expenditure on roads and railways would benefit the company in near term. Moreover, the government's focus on social and urban infrastructure would result healthy order pipeline for the company. Thus, it is expected that the stock will see a price target of 322 in 8 to 10 months time frame on an expected 3 year average P/E of 17.86x and FY18 (E) earnings of 18.04.
Click here to read the full report
For more information please write in to [email protected]
- IndiGo continues to lead the pack; Buy for an upside of 45%
- Q4FY16 preview: Buy InterGlobe Aviation
- InterGlobe Aviation Q4FY16 preview: Net profit likely to remain flat Y-o-Y; Buy
Have a question?
|Aditya Trading Solutions|
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Rudra Shares recommend Gloster as a dark horse; holding period 2-3 years
- Technical Calls: Buy Canara Bank, Deepak Fertilisers