GMM Pfaudler Q3FY17: Firstcall are overweight for medium to long term investment
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
- GMM Pfaudler Ltd (GMMP) is a leading supplier of process equipment to the pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
- During Q3 FY17, Total Operating revenue was Rs. 666.39 mn as compared to Rs. 605.29 mn during Q3FY16, up by 10.09%.
- During the quarter, EBITDA stood at Rs. 111.84 Mn as compared to Rs. 95.66 Mn during Q3FY16, an increase of 16.91%.
- EBITDA Margin at 17% for Q3FY17 as against 16% in Q3FY16.
- Net profit stood at Rs. 58.32 mn for Q3FY17 as compared to Rs. 50.91 mn in Q3FY16, an increase of 14.56%.
- Basic EPS stood at Rs. 3.99 as against Rs. 3.48 in Q3FY16.
- GMM Pfaudler Ltd has declared third Interim Dividend @ Rs. 0.70 per share of Rs. 2/- each for the year 2016-17.
- During 9 months period FY17, Operating revenue was Rs. 1868.56 mn as compared to Rs. 1699.48 mn during the corresponding period of previous year, up by 9.95%.
- During nine months period F Y17, PAT increased by 36.88% to Rs. 172.10 mn from Rs. 125.73 mn in the corresponding period of the previous year.
- Net sales and PAT of the company are expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% and 17% over 2015 to 2018E respectively.
OUTLOOK AND CONCLUSION
- At the current market price of Rs.514.10, the stock P/E ratio is at 31.94 x FY17E and 28.40 x FY18E respectively.
- Earning per share (EPS) of the company for the earnings for FY17E and FY18E is seen at Rs. 16.10 and Rs. 18.10 respectively.
- Net Sales and PAT of the company are expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% and 17% over 2015 to 2018E respectively.
- On the basis of EV/EBITDA, the stock trades at 15.97 x for FY17E and 14.14 x for FY18E.
- Price to Book Value of the stock is expected to be at 4.56 x and 3.93 x for FY17E and FY18E respectively.
- Hence, we say that, we are Overweight in this particular scrip for Medium to Long term investment.
Click here to read the full report
Firstcall India Equity of Firstcall India Equity Advisors Pvt. Limited (FIEA), is a leading financial services provider in India and a SEBI Registered Category-I Merchant Banker. FIEA is a culmination of a credible Equity Research Capabilities, Long Standing Relationship with leading FIIs, DFIs, MFs, Overseas Pension Funds etc. The company’s research caters to the needs of the largest news wire and media houses of the world namely Reuters, Thomson, Capital IQ, Themarkets.com, Emerging Markets Euro money Publications-UK. The Company is among the major players in the Debt and Equity markets.
For more information please write in to [email protected]
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- GMM Pfaudler Q2FY17: Firstcall are overweight for medium to long term investment
- GMM Pfaudler Q1FY17: Firstcall are overweight for medium to long term investment
- Fundamental Analysis: GMM Pfaudler - Firstcall India Equity
- This company holds long-standing track record of consistent dividends; Overweight
- Buy this Industrial Machinery scrip for target of 252
Have a question?
|Aditya Trading Solutions|
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Wipro Q4FY17: Better-than-expected earnings for the quarter
- Indiabulls Hsg Fin Q4FY17: Consolidated net profit up 24% y/y beating market estimates