DCB Bank reports stellar third quarter results; Buy
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
DCB Bank with high Net Interest Margin, stable NII and growing profitability is marching towards sustainable growth for long term. We recommend BUY with PE multiple of 22.41x FY17E & 19.06 x FY18E for medium and long term investment with a target price of Rs. 278.
Click here to read the full report
Suhani Adilabadkar is a Research Analyst registered with SEBI ((INH200003240)) She has done PGDBA (Finance), MS (Finance) and a Fellowship from Insurance Institute of India. She maintains a blog where she publishes research reports across industries - oasisfundamentals.blogspot.in.
For more information please write in to [email protected]
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- DCB Bank Q4FY17: Maintain 'buy' for upside of 25% from current levels
- DCB Bank Q3FY17: Nirmal Bang upgrade to 'Buy' with target implying 33% upside
- Rudra Shares recommend New Year SIP Picks for 2017
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (09 Dec'16)
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (05 Dec'16)
Have a question?
CEO - Pragmatic Wealth Management
|Aditya Trading Solutions|
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Wipro Q4FY17: Better-than-expected earnings for the quarter
- Indiabulls Hsg Fin Q4FY17: Consolidated net profit up 24% y/y beating market estimates