SPA's Morning Glance
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
Click on the link below to view the detailed report.
Click here to read the full report
SPA Securities was promoted by a team of finance professionals in 1995 with an objective to provide value added financial services. Initially, the Group focused as a niche financial solutions provider in corporate finance and wealth management to Indian companies and high net worth individuals. In January 2000, the Group expanded its operations and the range of services. Today, SPA provides services for securities broking, merchant banking, wealth management, financial advisory, corporate finance , risk management and insurance broking.
For more information please write in to [email protected]
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (24 Mar'17)
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 Nifty-50 stocks (24 Mar'17)
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for Commodity Trading (24 Mar'17)
- Nifty: Smart comeback of bulls, after a steep decline of last session
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (23 Mar'17)
Have a question?
Investment Advisory Company - Financial Market Research and Consulting
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Cadila Healthcare: Achiievers Equities initiate coverage with 'Buy' rating and target implying 11% upside
- Havells India performs well in Q3FY17 despite a demonitization-hit quarter; Buy