SPA's Morning Glance
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
Click on the link below to view the detailed report.
Click here to read the full report
SPA Securities was promoted by a team of finance professionals in 1995 with an objective to provide value added financial services. Initially, the Group focused as a niche financial solutions provider in corporate finance and wealth management to Indian companies and high net worth individuals. In January 2000, the Group expanded its operations and the range of services. Today, SPA provides services for securities broking, merchant banking, wealth management, financial advisory, corporate finance , risk management and insurance broking.
For more information please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (21 Feb'17)
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 Nifty-50 stocks (21 Feb'17)
- Technical Calls: Buy Apollo Hospitals and Dewan Housing Finance
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for Commodity Trading (21 Feb'17)
- Nifty: The strong resistance of around 8925-8950 levels is likely be a strong hurdle
Have a question?
Founder - JainMatrix Investments - JainMatrix Investments
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Here's How Digitalization Helps You Buy a House Out of Your State
- 3 Steps to Check Your Credit Score Online before Applying for a Home Loan
- Rudra Shares recommend Equitas Holdings as a dark horse for holding period of 2-3 years
- Arrow Greentech Q3FY17: Firstcall are overweight for medium to long term investment