Weekly Derivative: Stock specific moves remained market flavor
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
Weekly View of the Market
Strong buying momentum resumed again in later part of the week and Market witnessed sharp bounce from support of 8200 level. Stock specific moves remained market flavor. Sectors like Metal, Auto & Banks were most active and posted smart gains. FII remained net buyers throughout the week. Hereafter, the range of 8300-8500 levels will remain crucial in the near term, and the move is expected to remain volatile with positive trend, as indicated by option open interest concentration. If Nifty breaks above the 8500 mark, it could rally towards 8700 levels on the back of fresh momentum and short covering. On the correction, the indexwill face strong support at 8200-8250 levels.The put-call ratio of open interest closed at 0.95 levels.The options open interest concentration shifted to the 8500- strike call with the highest open interest of above 50 lakh shares; this is followed by 8400-strike call with open interest of 45 lakhs. Among the put options, the 8200- strike taking the total open interest to 60 lakh shares,with the highest open interest among put options followed by 8300-strike putwith total open interest of 57 lakh shares.The Implied Volatility (IV) of call options dipped and closed at 17.18%,while the average IV of put options closed at 17.10%.The VIX index closed down to 14.61% from14.81% and here on it is expected to surge further till expiry. In the comingweek, andmidcaps and small caps are likely to outperform.
Click here to read the full report
For more information please write in to [email protected]
- Weekly Derivative: Weak global cues largely pressurized the markets
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy LT 1560 CE above 12 with stop-loss 4
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy LICHSGFIN 620 CE above 3 with stop-loss 1
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BANKNIFTY 21300 CE above 65 with stop-loss 35
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BANKNIFTY 21300 CE above 60 with stop-loss 30
Have a question?
Founder - JainMatrix Investments - JainMatrix Investments
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Aarti Industries: CD Equisearch assign 'accumulate' rating with raised target
- Fundamental picks: These stocks have an upside of 19% & 28% respectively