Weekly Derivative: 8200 level will act as strong support for Nifty
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
Weekly View of the Market
After trading in a narrow range during the week, finally Nifty hammered down in last trading session on Friday as profit booking at higher levels dragged key indices down. Moreover discouraging earnings by some companies too weighed on sentiment as Axis Bank plunged sharply after it reported a whopping 73% decline in net profit, which dragged down bank nifty and other banking stocks as well. On the derivative data front, Nifty has seen hefty call option writing in 8400 strike followed by 8500 strike. Among put options open interest was seen diminishing in 8400 strike, which indicates covering of short position in puts. For coming week, 8200 level will act as strong support for Nifty while on upside 8400 will be crucial level as the maximum OI concentration for puts is seen considerably high in 8200 strike while 8400 strike keeps highest OI in calls. The Implied Volatility (IV) of call options slightly gained and closed at 13.86% as compared to 13.56%. Moreover, the VIX index remains nearly unchanged during the week. In the coming week, we expect market to remain choppy ahead of expiry and union budget.
Click here to read the full report
For more information please write in to [email protected]
- Weekly Derivative: Weak global cues largely pressurized the markets
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy LT 1560 CE above 12 with stop-loss 4
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy LICHSGFIN 620 CE above 3 with stop-loss 1
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BANKNIFTY 21300 CE above 65 with stop-loss 35
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BANKNIFTY 21300 CE above 60 with stop-loss 30
Have a question?
Founder Finapple Ideas - Finapple Ideas
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?