Weekly Derivative: 8200 level will act as strong support for Nifty
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
Weekly View of the Market
After trading in a narrow range during the week, finally Nifty hammered down in last trading session on Friday as profit booking at higher levels dragged key indices down. Moreover discouraging earnings by some companies too weighed on sentiment as Axis Bank plunged sharply after it reported a whopping 73% decline in net profit, which dragged down bank nifty and other banking stocks as well. On the derivative data front, Nifty has seen hefty call option writing in 8400 strike followed by 8500 strike. Among put options open interest was seen diminishing in 8400 strike, which indicates covering of short position in puts. For coming week, 8200 level will act as strong support for Nifty while on upside 8400 will be crucial level as the maximum OI concentration for puts is seen considerably high in 8200 strike while 8400 strike keeps highest OI in calls. The Implied Volatility (IV) of call options slightly gained and closed at 13.86% as compared to 13.56%. Moreover, the VIX index remains nearly unchanged during the week. In the coming week, we expect market to remain choppy ahead of expiry and union budget.
Click here to read the full report
For more information please write in to email@example.com
- Intraday Derivatives Strategy on BANKNIFTY (Long Straddle)
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy LICHSGFIN 540 PE at 4.10 with stop-loss 2
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy NTPC 170 CE above 2.20 with stop-loss 1
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy BANKNIFTY 16FEB 20100 PE above 60 with stop-loss 30
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy VEDL 245 PE above 4.3 with stop-loss 2.8
Have a question?
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Here's How Digitalization Helps You Buy a House Out of Your State
- 3 Steps to Check Your Credit Score Online before Applying for a Home Loan
- Bata India Q3FY17: Is it recommended for medium and long term investment?
- Dynamic Levels recommend a chemical scrip for target of Rs 2500