Stocks on Radar - RPG LifeSciences, Shemaroo Ent, Coromandel Int and KRBL Ltd
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
Looking at stocks which are close to breakout into new 52 week highs or short term highs. Also some which have already done so.
This was covered on the blog in detail with a techno funda view at 130-150 in 2015. RPG Lifesciences – Multi Year Highs on Cards ? (http://www.nooreshtech.co.in/2015/06/rpg-lifesciences-multi-year-highs-on-cards.html)
Technical View Now
- Making a triangle pattern with a breakout point above 500-505
- Did not correct much post the demonetization announcement indicating strength.
- Breakout above last 2-3 tops at 370 and a retest also done.
- Fresh breakout to be seen above 410.
(Disclosure – The stock has been recommended in Technical Traders Club (http://www.nooreshtech.co.in/quickgains-premium/technical-traders-club))
- Breakout above recent highs with a slight pick up in volumes.
- 275-290 a support zone now.
- Cup and Handle formation with same tops around 305.
- Volumes yet to pick up.
- Fundamentally also it is well placed with rising paddy prices and huge inventory and brand.
For more information please write in to [email protected]
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- HDFC Sec: HSL Weekly Insight
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (23 Feb'17)
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 Nifty-50 stocks (23 Feb'17)
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for Commodity Trading (23 Feb'17)
- Nifty: 8950-9000 levels is going to be a tuff resistance for the market ahead
Have a question?
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Balkrishna Ind Q3FY17: Company has performed despite slow global growth and currency fluctuations; Buy
- Bharat Electronics OFS - A Value BUY