NSE Banking: Key resistance to be watched is around 18480-500 levels
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
Daily Timeframe: The banking sector has been showing weak strength on the upside bounce back and it is moving as per the negative sequence of lower tops and bottoms.
- Presently, the sector is showing upside bounce back in the last couple of sessions and is now advancing towards the key overhead resistance (brown dashed trend line as per the concept of change in polarity) of around 18480 levels.
- Most of the sector participants like SBIN, Yes Bank, ICICI Bank, PNB, Can Bank, BOI, Kotak Bank, KTK Bank and BOB are all currently showing upside bounce backs from the lower levels.
Weekly timeframe: After the sharp upside bounce back of last week, the banking sector was able to show minor followthrough upmove during this week and closed with minor gains of around 87 points, as per w-o-w basis.
- A long legged doji candle pattern has been formed this week as per weekly timeframe chart, post sharp upmove of last week, which is suggesting a confusion state of mind among investors.
- Normally, a formation of doji patterns after a reasonable upmove are considered as a warning signals at the higher levels.
- The Banking sector as per smaller and larger timeframe is positive. But the overall chart pattern is suggesting that the present upmove is unlikely to sustain for long and one may expect resumption of weakness from the higher levels. Next key resistance to be watched is around 18480-500 levels.
Click here to read the full report
HDFC Securities a trusted financial service provider promoted by HDFC Bank and JP Morgan Partners and their associates, is a leading stock broking company in the country, serving a diverse customer base of institutional and retail investors. HDFCsec.com provides investors a robust platform to trade in Equities in NSE and BSE , and derivatives in NSE. Our website will support you with the highest standards of service, convenience and hassle-free trading tools.
For more information please write in to email@example.com
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Banking Stocks struggling Post Third Quarterly Result
- NSE Banking: More upside is likely come for the next 1-2 weeks
- Banks Eyeing the Budget with Hopeful Sight
- Banks Set To Slash Interest Rates in the Next Few Days
- Banking Stocks Decline after Series of Probes into Banks
Have a question?
CEO - Astromoneyguru and Futurebazaaronline
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- Here's How Digitalization Helps You Buy a House Out of Your State
- 3 Steps to Check Your Credit Score Online before Applying for a Home Loan
- Rudra Shares recommend Equitas Holdings as a dark horse for holding period of 2-3 years
- Arrow Greentech Q3FY17: Firstcall are overweight for medium to long term investment