Jainam recommend to 'Avoid' the Shankara Buildpro IPO
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
We at Jainam Wealth recommend our investors to “AVOID” to the Shankara Building Products Ltd. IPO considering high competitive industry, capital intensive nature of business, ~52% of revenue comes from Karnataka, lower profitability, lower interest coverage and company make repayment of only Rs.35 cr of loan out of Rs.270 cr.
Price Band Rs.440 - 460. Issue open on 22nd March and close to 24th March. Market Lot 32 Shares.
Jainam Research was incorporated in 2003 with the vision to be the most preferred organization providing all financial services across the country. The foundation is on "Value" Systems - "Value" addition to Corporate, Retails and HNI Individuals through superior Wealth Creation Practices.
For more information please write in to [email protected]
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Shankar Building Product IPO: Investors show bullish sentiment on company's growth prospect
- Shankara Building Products IPO: Reasons to "Subscribe" - Hem Securities
- Shankara Building Products IPO: Nirmal Bang recommend subscribing to the issue
- SMC's IPO report on Shankara Building Products
- Shankara Building Products IPO: Opt the issue for medium to long term
Have a question?
Unmesh Deshmukh, Founder - Bonvista Financial Planners
|Aditya Trading Solutions|
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Wipro Q4FY17: Better-than-expected earnings for the quarter
- Indiabulls Hsg Fin Q4FY17: Consolidated net profit up 24% y/y beating market estimates