Jainam Wealth recommend 'Avoid' on the CL Educate IPO
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
We at Jainam Wealth recommend our investors to “AVOID” to the CL Educate Ltd. IPO considering high competitive industry, dependence on test prep business which contribute 53.32% revenue, subsidiary of company not meet up with compliance of SEBI, granted unsecured loans to other companies & other parties and also available at valuation of 28x at P/E at upper price band.
Price Band Rs.500 - 502. Issue open on 20th March and close to 22nd March. Market Lot 29 Shares.
Jainam Research was incorporated in 2003 with the vision to be the most preferred organization providing all financial services across the country. The foundation is on "Value" Systems - "Value" addition to Corporate, Retails and HNI Individuals through superior Wealth Creation Practices.
For more information please write in to [email protected]
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- CL Educate IPO: Looks expensive at current level; HEM Securities recommend to 'Avoid'
- IPO note: CL Educate Limited
Have a question?
Investment Advisory Company - Financial Market Research and Consulting
|Aditya Trading Solutions|
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Wipro Q4FY17: Better-than-expected earnings for the quarter
- Indiabulls Hsg Fin Q4FY17: Consolidated net profit up 24% y/y beating market estimates