BSE Limited IPO: Jainam Wealth recommend to 'Subscribe'
- Rate this article (Average Rating 0.0 Based on 0 ratings)
We at Jainam Wealth recommend investors to “SUBSCRIBE” to the BSE Ltd. IPO considering diversified services portfolio, strong brand recognition, strong infrastructure, operates in duopoly market, robust financial, huge future growth potential and reasonable valuations of 1.70x P/BV & 35.90x P/E at upper price band.
Price Band Rs.805-806. Issue open on 23rd January and close to 25th January. Market Lot 18 Shares.
Jainam Research was incorporated in 2003 with the vision to be the most preferred organization providing all financial services across the country. The foundation is on "Value" Systems - "Value" addition to Corporate, Retails and HNI Individuals through superior Wealth Creation Practices.
For more information please write in to [email protected]
Disclaimer: The author has taken due care and caution to compile and analyse the data. The opinions expressed above are only the views of the author, and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Neither the author nor IndiaNotes.com accept any liability whatsoever arising from the use of any of the above contents.
- Aditya Trading Solutions recommend to 'Stay Away' from the BSE IPO
- Prabhudas Lilladher recommend subscribing to BSE Limited IPO for long term gains
- BSE IPO: Put this Exchange on Hold
- Nirmal Bang recommend to subscribe to BSE Limited IPO
- BSE Limited IPO: Subscribe - Hem Securities
Have a question?
Founder - JainMatrix Investments - JainMatrix Investments
|Aditya Trading Solutions|
Also On IndiaNotes.Com
- How to get Real Gains from Your Mutual Funds
- Renovating your house? How will home insurance help you?
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy INFY Future above 919.5 with stop-loss 908
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (27 Apr'17)