At the current market price of Rs. 58.35, the stock P/E ratio is at 9.63 x FY16E and 8.91 x FY17E respectively. The company surplus scenario is likely to continue for the next three years, will keep its growth story in the coming quarters also. Maintain buy.
Featured technical call for today
by Wizrich Buy DISHTV around 106.3-106.6 for targets of 107.7-109.2-111-114, Read more for details
Latest Stock Tips
- Short-term stock advice: Buy Schneider Electric InfraNirmal Bang recommends investors to buy Schneider Electric Infrastructure at CMP of Rs221 for price targets of Rs238/242 with a stop loss placed at Rs214 (closing). Duration: 2-3 days.
- Century Plyboards: Solidifying Growth Ahead; Accumulate on dipsThe Government’s investment push for urban infrastructure & healthy demand for affordable housing do provide a cushion for growth for the plywood industry. Century ply is the leader in the organized plywood market commanding 25% market share. Accumulate on dips.
- Ambika Cotton Mills: Best Player in the SectorThe stock is a very strong player in the textile industry since a long time and it is making itself better then ever. This stock made new lifetime high in recent past even when FII selling made our whole market down by over 10% in few months.
- Technical Recommendation: Buy TFCIL for a target of Rs70Weekly chart shows that stock has given the breakout of downward sloping trend line as well as the 3-4 days consolidation breakout with volumes indicates up move. Daily chart suggest that stock is well placed above 50- DMA.
Latest Finance News
- Buy Abbott India; Pharma sector to grow at CAGR of 20% over next 5 yearsAbbott India's net sales rose by 21.66% from INR4,937.50m to INR6,007.10m y/y while its net profit increased 29.58% y/y from INR384m to INR497.6m in Q4FY15. Firstcall recommend this scrip for the mid- to long- term.
- Rashtriya Chemicals: To keep its growth story; Maintain buyAt the current market price of Rs. 58.35, the stock P/E ratio is at 9.63 x FY16E and 8.91 x FY17E respectively. The company surplus scenario is likely to continue for the next three years, will keep its growth story in the coming quarters also. Maintain buy.
- APL Apollo Tubes: The dominant player targets +30% CAGR over the next 2 yearsAPL Apollo Tubes is the dominant player in steel pipes & tubes market with a capacity of 1.05 mt, spread across 4 locations and 5 plants. Timely capacity expansion along with plans of doubling the dealer network will drive the growth of company. Management targets to grow revenues at +30% CAGR over next 2 years.
Research & Analysis
Investment - Personal Finance
- Firstcall recommend a banking scrip, more ATMs and branches to be added
- Solar Industries Q4FY15: CRISIL upgrade rating on long-term borrowings; Buy
- Pick of the Month: Pokarna - In a strong uptrend
- Strengthen your portfolio with this chemical scrip, Q4FY15 net profit up 111.99% y/y
- Nitin Spinners - The Next Multibagger
|Firstcall India Equity|