The week gone by which had only three trading sessions saw the main indices sliding in the first two trading sessions. A sharp recovery followed on Thursday which erased all the losses seen in the previous two sessions.
- Yes Bank: Loan and deposit growth is expected to be in line with industry, buy
- Infosys Q4 results: Results positively surprise the markets
- Thermax Q4 results preview: Domestic order inflow expected to be muted
- Siemens results preview: EBITDA margins are under pressure
- L&T Q4 results preview: Order inflows of Rs163b
Research & Analysis
- CRISIL: Consolidated income from operations up 21.4% to Rs308.98 cr
- CRISIL AAA(SO)/Negative assigned to IOT Utkal Energy Services NCD issue
- Base effect to limit revenue growth in Q4 FY14
- Corporate India's credit quality is on course for recovery
- IDFC Alternatives raises Rs750 crores for its first real estate fund
17 Apr 2014
TradersCockpit.com is now offering a unique strategy driven weekend Technical Analysis Workshop call...
19 Apr 2014
In this intensive 2 day course, important commonly used terms and metrics are covered in detail. Fur...
19 Apr 2014
Technical Analysis Training by Nooresh Merani. Master your own destiny and become independent! Learn...