Credit rating agencies have put Volkswagen on 'negative watch' list after Volkswagen was accused on September 18, 2015 of cheating on the emissions tests by the EPA on diesel cars made from 2009 to 2015.
Featured article by Praveen Pathiyil
|Nifty: An in-depth analysis
An analysis on the markets that explores Nifty movement using multiple scales.
Latest Stock Tips
- Force Motors: Buy for a target of Rs3150Discretionary spending across economy typically starts surging when a country’s average income—in terms of purchasing power parity—crosses $5,000 and will continue to soar until $10,000, according to a McKinsey and Co. study.
- Stock Tip: Buy Bombay Dyeing for a target of Rs81Going forward we think the stock would perform over the medium term. We feel investors could buy the stock at the CMP and add on dips to Rs.49-54 band for sequential targets of Rs.81 (80% of SOTP value) and Rs 101.
- Buy TNPL above 186, holding period 2-3 daysDaily chart suggests that the stock is in consolidation zone from past many days. The volume activity is picking up and the stock looks primed for an upward move. The weekly chart continue to remain strong. Daily RSI and Stochastic suggest positive bias.
- HBL Power Systems: Buy above 40.7 and hold for 2-3 daysHourly chart indicates that stock has formed the inverse head and shoulder pattern and gave the breakout of neckline with good volume indicates potential up move. Looking towards momentum of stock we believe stock will rally towards 46/48 levels in coming trading sessions.
Latest Finance News
- HDFC Securities Daily FNO OverviewMarkets could open higher! Markets were in full blast on Monday as Nifty surged higher right from the opening bell. There was a build up of fresh positions as Nifty Fut OI increased by 56,555 contracts or 6.94% and the Nifty Oct Fut premium narrowed to 13.5 points from 26.05 points in the previous session.
- Buy CESC; The Indian power sector has an investment potential of Rs15 trillion in the next 4–5 yearsThe Indian power sector has an investment potential of Rs 15 trillion ($ 237 billion) in the next 4-5 years, thereby providing immense opportunities in power generation, distribution, transmission, and equipment, according to Union Minister Mr Piyush Goyal. Buy CESC for a price target of Rs 595 for mid to long term investment.
- Volkswagen Fiasco - Hitting the skidsCredit rating agencies have put Volkswagen on 'negative watch' list after Volkswagen was accused on September 18, 2015 of cheating on the emissions tests by the EPA on diesel cars made from 2009 to 2015.
Research & Analysis
Investment - Personal Finance