Motilal Oswal expect refiners to report high profits led by uptick in GRM and largely flat crude prices leading to minimal/nil inventory impact. They model 4QFY15 financial results for BPCL, Cairn India, GAIL, GSP, HPCL, IOC, IGL, MRPL, Oil India, ONGC, Petronet LNG, and Reliance Industrie...
Latest Stock Tips
- Technical Recommendation: Buy Adani Enterprises for a target of Rs670The short term moving averages have converged and are placed with buy signals. On the oscillator front, RSI is placed with a positive signal. The stock is keeping a positive closing.
- Technical Recommendation: Buy Tech Mahindra for a target of Rs670The important oscillators RSI & MACD on the daily have turned positive which indicates limited downside potential. The prices are currently trading above the long term an average 200DAM which is a bullish signal.
- Glenmark Pharma: Debt-Equity to improve with equity issuance; BuyGlenmark management plans to issue preferential allotment of 10.8m equity shares (Re.1 each) at a price of Rs.875 per share to Aranda (Temasek) Investments. The preferential allotment is expected to dilute the equity by 3.8%, and the management plans to utilise the cash raised (US$150mn) for reduction in debt by 25%. Maintain buy.
- Weekly Equity Picks: Sell Axis Bank, Dabur, SiemensWay2wealth remains bearish on Axis Bank, Dabur, Siemens and recommends to sell these scrips for a target of Rs465, Rs240 and Rs1150 respectively.
Featured technical call for today
by Wizrich Buy JPPOWER 10 Put in the range of 0.45-0.5, read more for details
- Motilal Oswal recommends investors to buy ArvindRevenue is likely to grow by 10% YoY. Growth in Brand and retail segment and launch of newly acquired brands are two key issues to be watched
- Nifty ended in the red for the fifth consecutive sessionNifty ended in the red for the fifth consecutive session. On the lower end price reached near lower Bollinger band. The bias is expected to remain negative. On the lower end falling price may find support at the rising trendline (currently pegged 8345).
- Sensex cracks 210 points shrugging firm global cuesIndian equity indices tanked for fifth straight session driven by Q4 earning jitters, FII concerns over retrospective taxation, and Greece exit worries from Eurozone. Sanguine global cues also could not prevent the Sensex from losing 3/4th of a percentage point.
Research & Analysis
- 3M Team
- Anurag Gupta
- Dharmesh Bhatt
- Mmarket Winner
- Prakash Gaba
- Suresh Sharma
- Visionary Trades
Equity - Futures & Options
Ethical Stock Advisory