|Impact of Brexit
First thoughts by Prabhudas Lilladher
Latest Stock Tips
- Dynamic Levels identify Trident as a multi-bagger for long term investmentsTrident Share Price was trading at CMP of 50.20 at a P/E of 11.80 which makes the stock very attractive to buy. The stock has made 52 week high / low of Rs 62 and Rs 22.50 respectively. The market cap of the stock is Rs 2695 crores. Based on the above rationale, we recommend buying the stock for the long term.
- Derivatives strategy: VedantaTechnically the stock is placed near strong support zone and has witnessed bounce from the same. With Ivís at very high level we expect the option premiums to reduce considerably which will benefit the trade. We expect VEDL to move towards 120-125 levels in near term.
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (24 Jun'16)Dynamic Levels are sharing with us the Support and Resistance levels for their top-10 multi-bagger stocks. They include TV Today Network, Welspun India, Genus Power Infrastructures, G M Breweries, Himatsingka Seide, Jubilant Life Sciences, Lloyd Electric and Engineering, Navin Fluorine International, Nilkamal, and Trident.
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 Nifty-50 stocks (24 Jun'16)Dynamic Levels are sharing with us the Support and Resistance levels for their top-10 Nifty-50 stocks. They include Infosys, ITC, Housing Development Finance Corporation, Coal India, Hindustan Unilever, Oil And Natural Gas Corporation, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Bharti Airtel, Tata Motors, State Bank of India, and Nifty.
Latest Finance News
- Swaraj Engines: Firstcall are 'overweight'Swaraj Engines Ltd. is primarily engaged in the manufacturing of diesel engines, diesel engines components as well as its spare parts.Swaraj Engines Ltd has recommended special dividend payment of 180% (Rs. 18 per share), for the FY 2015-16.
- Performance Update Quarterly Basket: Techno FundaMarkets have witnessed great amount of volatility & pressure ever since we have heard about BREXIT and it finally happened. It was quite difficult for an individual investor to identify good quality stocks to invest and make money.
- Indian bourses get massacredIndian equity benchmarks were massacred on Friday with frontline gauges snapping the session below their crucial 26,400 (Sensex) and 8,100 (Nifty) levels, as Britain voted to leave the European Union.
Research & Analysis
Investment - Personal Finance
Medical care has not been immune to the effects of inflation, resulting in the rise of health care costs by almost 15% per annum. Have you ever thought about the financial implications in case you or your family members fall sick and require hospitalization and expensive treatments?
It is not only important to get fire insurance; but also ensure getting the right claim settlement in case of such a predicament. Working with the insurance advisor one can determine the total value of the property insured; in order to be able to calculate claim amount easily in case of an...
The new pension plan is a government-backed contribution scheme available for individuals aged between 18 and 60 years. The plan is regulated by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA).
P/e which is price-to-earnings ratio is the most commonly used valuation ratio to make sense of how expensive or cheap a stock is. The reason for its popularity is its simplicity. P/e of 20 means the business is available at a market capitalization 20 times its annual earnings.
Pre Market Tips
- Orient Paper & Industries in a sweet spot since demerger
- Buy this automobile scrip for a revised target of Rs884
- How Do Banks Calculate Interest On Your Savings Account?
- PVR Ltd: Growth show set to get bigger; maintain Buy
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (23 Jun'16)
|Stalwart Investment Advisors|