|Vikas Ecotech - Get 'Vikas' for your Investments|
|Sector in Focus - FMCG - HUL, Godrej Consumer, Britannia, Marico & ITC|
|Fundamental picks: These stocks have an upside of 28% and 15% respectively|
Latest Stock Tips
- Intraday Derivatives Call: Buy TATAMOTORS 450 CE above 4.8 with stop-loss 1.5Technically the stock has been moving in a downtrend and is currently placed near support area indicating demand at lower levels. The 480 CE has the highest OI indicating that the stock is now likely to move towards 480 levels in near term.
- Positional Call: Buy GHCL for an upside of 20% in 3 monthsRudra Shares are finding strong support for GHCL at Rs 236. According to them, if it breaks the resistance of Rs 278.36, then it may reach a short term target that implies 20% upside in 3 months. GHCL is the only company having its own lignite mines.
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 Nifty-50 stocks (26 Apr'17)Dynamic Levels are sharing with us the Support and Resistance levels for their top-10 Nifty-50 stocks for 26 April'17. They include Bharti Infratel, Axis Bank, Hindalco Industries, BPCL, Mahindra & Mahindra, Hero MotoCorp, Bharti Airtel, Asian Paints, UltraTech Cement and Hindustan Unilever.
- Weekly Equity Picks: NMDC, Tourism Finance CorporationWay2wealth remains bullish on NMDC & Tourism Finance Corporation and recommends a buy for a target of Rs164 and Rs93 respectively.
Latest Finance News
- Indian stock markets continue their solid run for the third consecutive dayStock markets in India continued their solid run for the third consecutive day with key benchmark 'Sensex' scaling to an all-time high of 30,167.09. The solid run on the bourses can be attributed to strong global cues, strengthening rupee, healthy corporate earnings and FII inflows into the market.
- Why Stock Market Slowdowns and Crashes Are Good For InvestorsWhen to enter the stock market? This is the question every new investor asks. The general bookish answer to this question is - when the stocks are available at discount or when the market is down, etc.
- Way2wealth recommend 'Subscribe' to S Chand & Company IPO with long term horizonWith commendable historical growth & leadership Nirmal Bang believe S Chand is well placed to further penetrate into newer markets. S Chand & Company has emerged as a heritage brand in India’s school publishing sector.
Research & Analysis
- Way2wealth recommend 'Subscribe' to S Chand & Company IPO with long term horizon
- S Chand & Company IPO: Nirmal Bang recommend to subscribe to the issue
- S Chand and Company IPO: HEM Securities recommend to 'Subscribe' for long term
- S Chand and Company IPO: A long term investor can opt this issue
- Jainam Wealth recommend 'Avoid' on the S Chand and Company IPO
Short Term Trading Tips
- Wipro Q4FY17: Better-than-expected earnings for the quarterSoftware firm Wipro reported better-than-expected earnings for January-March quarter and announced a 1:1 bonus issue but the dollar revenue guidance for Q1FY18 disappointed the Street.
- Indiabulls Hsg Fin Q4FY17: Consolidated net profit up 24% y/y beating market estimatesIndiabulls Housing Finance beats market estimates to post a 24% year-on-year rise in March quarter consolidated net profit, as net interest income grew. Book value of the company stood at Rs 286 per share at end March 2017. Adjusted book value (net of net NPAs) was at Rs 278.2 per share at end March 2017.
- HDFC Bank Q4FY17: Reports stable set of quarterly earnings, profit up 18.2%HDFC Bank, the country's second largest private sector lender, has reported stable set of quarterly earnings as profit grew by 18.2 percent year-on-year to Rs 3,990 crore in the quarter ended March 2017.
- Yes Bank Q4FY17: Net profit up 30.2% y-o-yYes Bank reported better-than-expected increase in March quarter net profit at Rs 914.1 crore, up 30.2 percent compared to the same period last year due to sharp rise in other income, net interest income & operating profit, but the growth was restricted by higher provisioning and deterioration in asset quality.
- IndusInd Bank Q4FY17: Profit misses analysts' estimates due to sharp jump in provisionsPrivate sector lender IndusInd Bank's fourth quarter profit missed analysts' estimates due to sharp jump in provisions despite stable asset quality while net interest income was ahead of expectations due to better loan growth.
|Aditya Trading Solutions|