We had invested in Tasty Bite Eatables in April 2015 when the stock price was Rs 640, it ultimately touched its lifetime high of Rs 2,700. In this post, we will briefly cover what attracted us to the company and how the thesis is playing out.
Featured article by Bonvista Financial Planners
|Sector Analysis: PSU Banks; A good short term contra bet|
Latest Stock Tips
- Cipla: Optimistic opportunity for long term investorCipla looks like to be optimistic opportunity stocks for long term investor, technically the stock had started its rally after giving the breakout in Aug 2014. The stock rallied 67% after giving the breakout of Rs. 450 levels in Aug 2014 made high of Rs. 752 in Mar 2015 in just 8 months.
- Why Ceat is best stock to invest in tyre companiesCeat seems to be a good buying stock for positional investment. Ceat share price is trading at PE ratio of 8.21 were Industry PE is 12 therefore gives scope to value investors. As per Dynamic Levels Ceat has major support at Rs. 845 which is a good buying area.
- Derivatives strategy on HDFC (Bull Call Spread)HDFC has witnessed a consolidation breakout and is likely to make a move towards 1320-1340 in near term. The 1240 PE is showing good OI built-up indicating support is shifting upwards which is positive for the stock.
- Emmbi Industries: Buy with a medium to long term investment horizonEmmbi Industries Ltd. is a well-established brand in the field of polymer processing. With a prudent track record of more than two decades business in the field of water conservation, logistics, agriculture, packaging, geo-textiles and various other polymer based material.
Latest Finance News
- Tasty Bite - Multi Bagger of the yearWe had invested in Tasty Bite Eatables in April 2015 when the stock price was Rs 640, it ultimately touched its lifetime high of Rs 2,700. In this post, we will briefly cover what attracted us to the company and how the thesis is playing out.
- Loan Approvals in Less than 5 Minutes - The Logic behind ItQuick approvals using technology have made loans lucrative for borrowers. However, before you decide to use this route for availing loans, you need to take a step back. Being prudent in this procedure is crucial because often the costs of availing quick personal loans can be high.
- Coal India Q4FY16 Preview: Indianivesh maintain 'Buy'We expect top line to de‐grow by 6.9% YoY as higher offtake, offset by muted realization (Realization is expected to go down by 12.2% YoY and 2.2% QoQ due to lower proportion of e‐auction coal).
Research & Analysis
Investment - Personal Finance
It is not only important to get fire insurance; but also ensure getting the right claim settlement in case of such a predicament. Working with the insurance advisor one can determine the total value of the property insured; in order to be able to calculate claim amount easily in case of an...
Medical care has not been immune to the effects of inflation, resulting in the rise of health care costs by almost 15% per annum. Have you ever thought about the financial implications in case you or your family members fall sick and require hospitalization and expensive treatments?
The new pension plan is a government-backed contribution scheme available for individuals aged between 18 and 60 years. The plan is regulated by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA).
P/e which is price-to-earnings ratio is the most commonly used valuation ratio to make sense of how expensive or cheap a stock is. The reason for its popularity is its simplicity. P/e of 20 means the business is available at a market capitalization 20 times its annual earnings.
Pre Market Tips
- 3M Team *
- 5WaveProfit *
- Dharmesh Bhatt
- Manu Consultant *
- Prakash Gaba
- Sachin Predictions
- Suresh Sharma *
- tradeNgain *
- Visionary Trades
Equity - Futures & Options
* SEBI certified analyst
|Stalwart Investment Advisors|