After analyzing every condition on all medium term and short term charts, we can expect Nifty to rise to continue above 8505 to complete wave (X2) followed by a sharp decline which needs to go below 7997 again to complete last 'abc' cycle of complex correction.
Featured technical call for today
by 5trades Buy Tech Mahindra (641) above 642 using SL of Rs10/- and target 670-675, read more for details
- Q4FY15 Results: Buy Tata Power Company on dipsTPC reported a consolidated profit of Rs 159.1 cr in Q4FY15 mainly due to lower depreciation & lower coal prices in CGPL and better performance of Mumbai operations. Consolidated total revenue were down by 7.8% y-o-y and by 7.3% q-o-q to Rs 8167 cr.
- Technofab Eng: Q4FY15 net profits up 129.55% y/y to INR37.44m; BuyTechnofab Engineering earned INR37.44m in net on revenues of INR1,242.29m in Q4FY15. The company clocked an EPS of INR3.57, up 129.55% y/y. Firstcall is recommending investors to 'Buy' it for a target of 187.
- Q4FY15 Stock Recommendation: Buy this banking stock for a target of Rs350SBIN reported mixed set of numbers with fresh slippages declining for the third quarter in a row coming out as a big positive. However, higher restructuring and bad loan sale to ARC diluted the performance.
- Stock Idea: Mphasis Q4FY15 performance beats expectations; accumulateMphasis’ Q4FY15 performance was stronger than PLe/ Consensus expectation driven by strong growth in Digital Risk. Management continue to strengthen investment in Direct Channel (DC) with senior‐level hiring from larger peers.
Latest Finance News
- Nifty: Throughout the session price remained choppyIndia started off on a flat note on the back of mix global cues. Throughout the session price remained choppy. On the higher end price found resistance around 8440 whereas on the lower end price found support above 8360. Waning daily RSI is having a toll on the price momentum.
- Greece's problem with its creditors and the return of interest in GoldThe warning over the weekend from Greece that it will not be able to afford its IMF repayment in just under a fortnight has provided the markets with a reminder about how delicate a situation Greece finds itself in with its creditors.
- Indian equity markets witness intense sellingBoth Sensex and Nifty closed below crucial 27,650 and 8,400 levels respectively as fears about earlier-than-expected US rate hikes sapped the appeal of emerging market’s assets, including local equities.
Research & Analysis
- Greece's problem with its creditors and the return of interest in Gold
- Traits of a Charismatic Leadership
- Nifty is Making Base for a Great Bull Rally of 1500 -2000 Points Ahead
- UK inflation reading comes in much weaker than expected
- Voluntary participation in the National Pension System: What does the evidence show?
Investment - Personal Finance
- How To Invest In MF When Your Time Horizon Is Less Than 5 Years
- Write Will to keep family peaceful and happy
- Short term advice: Buy Ambuja Cement for targets 258/264
- Pidilite Industries: Crossfire of poor demand and low input costs
- Tata Coffee: Q4FY15 net profit up 141.54% y/y, Firstcall recommend 'Buy'