Balkrishna Ind Q3FY17: Company has performed despite slow global growth and currency fluctuations; Buy
|Fundamental picks: These stocks have an upside of 18% and 17% respectively|
Latest Stock Tips
- Bharat Electronics Offer for Sale: Good buy for investors looking at medium to long term investmentBEL would be the prime beneficiary of government initiatives in defence sector through 'MAKE IN INDIA' and to take the benefit as it has enhanced its focus on procurement of new capital equipments.
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (23 Feb'17)Dynamic Levels are sharing with us the Support and Resistance levels for their top-10 multi-bagger stocks for 23 February'17. They include NOCIL, Piramal Enterprises, Motilal Oswal Financial Services, Muthoot Finance, Nilkamal, National Aluminium Company, Nava Bharat Ventures, Oudh Sugar Mills, Rico Auto Industries and Sarda Energy & Minerals.
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 Nifty-50 stocks (23 Feb'17)Dynamic Levels are sharing with us the Support and Resistance levels for their top-10 Nifty-50 stocks for 23 February'17. They include Reliance Industries, Idea Cellular, Axis Bank, Asian Paints, Coal India, Bharti Infratel, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bosch, Bharat Petroleum Corporation and Hero MotoCorp.
- Vinati Organics: CD Equisearch revise their rating to 'Hold', holding period of 6-9 monthsAccording to CD Equisearch, the stock presently trades at 30.1x FY17e EPS of Rs. 25.64 and 27.1x FY18e EPS of Rs. 28.44. They are revising their rating to 'Hold' with a target based on 25x FY18e earnings within a period of 6-9 months.
Latest Finance News
- HDFC Sec: HSL Weekly InsightThe underlying trend of Nifty continues to be positive and the key overhead resistances are not acting as a stiff overhead hurdle for the market. Though, there is some lackluster movement as per smaller timeframe but, the Nifty as per weekly is still positive.
- Indian equity benchmarks trade on a firm note throughout the sessionIndian equity benchmarks traded on a firm note throughout the day and closed in green as the mood remained buoyant, bolstered by retail as well as domestic institutional investors.
- Expectations for Commodity Trading in 20172016 was a good year for commodities and financial analysts globally project that 2017 will be even better. Raw materials in the metals market, agriculture and energy saw a 25% increase in 2016 as opposed to a 30% decline in 2015.
Research & Analysis
Short Term Trading Tips
- Balkrishna Ind Q3FY17: Company has performed despite slow global growth and currency fluctuations; BuyBalkrishna Industries Ltd reported strong December quarter with PAT & EBDITA rising in double digits at 94% & 77% respectively YOY. PAT stood at Rs. 1857 Mn against Rs.956 Mn corresponding period previous year.
- MPS Q3FY17: Firstcall are overweight for medium to long term investmentAccording to Firstcall, at the current market price of Rs. 677.45, the stock P/E ratio is at 17.23 x FY17E and 15.23 x FY18E respectively. Price to Book Value of the stock is expected to be at 3.99 x and 3.59 X for FY17E and FY18E respectively.
- Minda Industries Q3FY17: Fundamental Analysis - Firstcall India EquityAccording to Firstcall, at the current market price of Rs. 393.35, the stock P/E ratio is at 19.54 x FY17E and 16.50 x FY18E respectively. Price to Book Value of the stock is expected to be at 4.97 x and 3.82 x for FY17E and FY18E respectively.
- Ambuja Cements: Q3FY17 net profit up 59.6%Ambuja Cements Ltd. reported a 59.6 percent increase in net profit for the fourth quarter of calendar year 2016, surpassing street estimates. The company has posted 6% dip in standalone income from operation to Rs 2231.03 crore.
- Supreme Petrochem Q3FY17: Fundamental Analysis - Firstcall India EquityAccording to Firstcall, at the current market price of Rs.277.60, the stock P/E ratio is at 17.38 x FY17E and 14.18 x FY18E respectively. Price to Book Value of the stock is expected to be at 4.71 x and 3.65 x for FY17E and FY18E respectively.