|Fundamental picks: These stocks have an upside of 17% & 23% respectively|
Latest Stock Tips
- Dynamic Levels recommend AIA Engineering, stock trading at P/E of 27.31According to Dynamic Levels, AIA Engineering Limited is one of the top-500 Shares identified by them on the basis of technical and fundamental research. At CMP of Rs. 1287, they find the stock trading at a P/E of 27.31.
- Dynamic Levels recommend a banking scrip for target of 1196The bank has stunned the street with its amazing quarter performance. The loan growth was at 30%, the fees grew by 28% while Current Account-Saving Account ratio was at 34.4%. PAT saw a strong growth at 26% and the net NPAs stood at 0.38%.
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (30 Aug'16)Dynamic Levels are sharing with us the Support and Resistance levels for their top-10 multi-bagger stocks for 30 Aug'16. They include Banco Products, Edelweiss Financial, Hindustan Oil, Indian Hume Pipe Company, Motilal Oswal Financial Services, Pricol, Ramco Industries, Shriram City Union Finance, Star Ferro and Tata Coffee
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 Nifty-50 stocks (30 Aug'16)Dynamic Levels are sharing with us the Support and Resistance levels for their top-10 Nifty-50 stocks for 30 August. They include Tata Motors, Hero MotoCorp, Reliance, Zee Entertainment, Tata Motors DVR, L&T, ICICI Bank, Adani Ports, Hindalco and Tata Steel
Latest Finance News
- Nifty Spot Gives A Breakout, Closes At 12 Months HighA surprise upside moment was seen in Indian markets today as Nifty went on to clock a gain of 150 points and has risen by 200 points in two trading sessions. Bank Nifty has closed above 19500 and as per Dynamic Levels, the next weekly level is 19545 which was the high made today.
- Nifty: Buying activity remained buoyant throughout the sessionBuying activity remained buoyant throughout the session, as investors continued piling up hefty positions almost across the counters and as rate hike jitters faded. Indian equity benchmarks made a gap-up opening after Reserve Bank of India in its latest report stated that the near-term growth outlook for India seems brighter than last fiscal.
- Nifty Takes Support of 8580, Range Markets on the CardsNifty is still in a broad range with upside resistance being at 8720-8750 and support at 8580-8550. There are no major events lined up and Nifty is expected to trade in a narrow range.
- Weekly Commodity: Energy counter gave opportunity to both sellers and buyers
- Weekly Commodity: Gold rose as the dollar hit a seven-week low
- Weekly Commodity: The dollar fell against a basket of currencies
- Weekly Commodity: Fall in the equity market attracted money flow in commodities complex
Research & Analysis
- Engineers India Q1FY17: Target price revised upwards; BuyEIL reported much better than expected set of numbers on the back of sharp improvement in operating margins. Retain BUY on the stock with a revised target of INR 298 (earlier target INR 235), based on 22x FY18E EPS of INR 13.5.
- Tata Motors Q1FY17: Buy for an upside of 12%Expect JLR’s operating performance to start improving from 2QFY17, driven by continued volume momentum and gradual benefit of weaker GBP. S/A business should benefit from CV cycle recovery and favorable product lifecycle for PV business. Maintain Buy.
- NTPC FY16: Core PAT up 18%; BuyDuring FY16, NTPC's core generation adj. PAT increased 18% YoY to INR81b, driven by capitalization of INR154b on addition of 2GW to DC. Expect consolidated EPS to grow at 12% CAGR over FY16-20. Buy.
- Pokarna Q1FY17: Fundamental Analysis - Firstcall India EquityAccording to Firstcall, at the current market price of Rs. 800.40, the stock P/E ratio is at 6.79 X FY17E and 5.86 x FY18E respectively. Price to Book Value of the stock is expected to be at 3.71 x and 2.84 x for FY17E and FY18E.
- Shilchar Technologies Q1FY17: Firstcall are overweight for medium to long term investmentAccording to Firstcall, at the current market price of Rs.283.05, the stock P/E ratio is at 8.91 x FY17E and 7.83 X FY18E respectively. Price to Book Value of the stock is expected to be at 2.34 x and 1.92 x for FY17E and FY18E respectively.
- Gujarat Ambuja Exports: Buy and hold for 3 months for 16% upside
- Greenply Industries Q1FY17: Fundamental Analysis - Firstcall India Equity
- Fundamental picks: These stocks have an upside of 17% & 23% respectively
- Kuantum Papers Q1FY17: Firstcall are overweight for medium to long term investment
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (29 Aug'16)
- Buy Biocon: Biosimilar pipeline progressing well
- Welspun Goes For a Tailspin
|Firstcall India Equity|