The Nifty continued to move higher, the bias is still bullish hence one should continue with their longs. We should see the index move in to new high territory soon. For short term traders 7750 would be a good stop loss.
Research & Analysis
- Press Release - Anti Dumping Duty in public interest, Nation to gain after imposition - ISMA
- Mild recovery expected in June-quarter results: CRISIL Research
- Food retailers chalk up Rs 13,000 crore losses: CRISIL
- CRISIL rates India's first CMBS issue
- CRISIL Research assigns IPO grade 4/5 to Wonderla Holidays
Loan Against Shares
There are two broad types of loans that you can apply for - a secured loan, and an unsecur...
You can get a loan against a single scrip. But, as mentioned in the previous FAQs, to avai...
What are the benefits of Loan against Shares account? Can I still enjoy the benefits of my investments?
As a loan against shares customer you enjoy almost all the benefits that are provided for ...