According to Jainam Research, UFO Moviez has clocked positive cash flow from operation, around 64% CARG over FY2012 to FY2014 in advertisement segment, generating around 50.09% of revenue from virtual print fees segment. It thereby has strong growth potential.
Latest Stock Tips
- Technical Stock Pick: Sell IFCI, target 28-23The stock is showing negative bias for the short term. HDFC Securities recommends investors to sell IFCI between the CMP of Rs32.35 and Rs33.60 for targets of Rs28-23 with a stop loss placed at Rs35 in 5-10 weeks.
- Short-term stock advice: Buy Marksans Pharma; target Rs68/70Nirmal Bang recommends investors to buy Marksans Pharma at CMP of Rs56.70 for price targets of Rs68/70 with a stop loss placed at Rs52. Duration: 2-3 weeks.
- Weekly momentum stock pick: Sell Bank of BarodaHDFC Securities recommends investors to sell Bank of Baroda between the CMP of Rs174.15 and Rs186 for targets of Rs155-144 with a stop loss placed at Rs197 in 1-2 months.
- Jyothy Labs set for acceleration after acquisition of Henkel India; BuyAccording to Motilal Oswal, the acquisition of Henkel India has laid the foundation for Jyothy Labs to transform into a meaningful player in the Home and Personal Care segment. Investors are recommended to 'buy' it for a target price of INR320.
Featured technical call for today
by Mmarket Winner RELIANCE FUTURE(875.45)Support 858 & 833 Resistance 916, read more for details
Latest Finance News
- Nifty: Can we expect a trend reversal?Day’s market action formed a bull candle with reasonable volumes at the key support zone; though price has closed above 61.8% of the previous candle it has failed to form a piercing line; so immediately we can’t say trend has reversed.
- UFO Moviez IPO: SubscribeHem Securities recommends to 'subscribe' to the UFO Moviez IPO. The company works on a business model focused on creating value for all stakeholders in cinema industry. Its end-to-end, high-quality digital cinema solution makes it an essential partner for movie producers, distributors and exhibitors in India.
- Nifty: Witnessed a strong recovery from the crucial support of 8190Price started lower and remained highly volatile throughout the trading session. On the lower end price found support at crucial support level of 8190 and witnessed a strong recovery. On the higher end price moved back above 8300.
Research & Analysis
Investment - Personal Finance
- UFO Moviez IPO opens on 28th April 15, price band 615-625
- Jyothy Labs set for acceleration after acquisition of Henkel India; Buy
- Motilal Oswal finds investor perception improving on Crompton Greaves; Buy
- Week Ahead: Will Nifty hold above the supports of 8273?
- Britannia Industries: A Premiumisation Play in Foods; Buy