Disputes and fights over wealth within a family can be traced even in our scriptures specially Ramayana and Mahabharata. Hence, it is very important to have a formal succession planning. For that one needs to understand applicability of succession laws in India.
Featured technical call for today
by Adaaf Advisory Service Buy UPL at 538 using stoploss 521 and Target 570, read more for details
- Vinati Organics: Q4FY15 net profit up 17.42% y/y to INR324.26m, BuyVinati Organics clocked a turnover of INR1,749.7m and an EPS of INR6.29 for Q4FY15. The company is implementing new projects involving a capex of INR2,000m. Firstcall recommends to buy it for mid- to long-term for a target of 530.
- Paushak Q4FY15: Recommends a dividend of 30%; Maintain buyThe company’s net sales increased by 44.98% in Q4 FY15 and stood at Rs. 212.40 million from Rs. 146.50 million over the previous year quarter. It has recommended a dividend of Rs. 3/- (30%) per share of face value of Rs. 10 each. Maintain buy.
- Pidilite Industries: Crossfire of poor demand and low input costsPIDI has reported 3.4% decline in Adj. PAT as poor demand conditions and high adspend negated the benefits of benign input costs. Volumes grew only 3.1% as sales at 6.7% grew slowest since global financial crisis of 2009; Accumulate.
- Tata Coffee: Q4FY15 net profit up 141.54% y/y, Firstcall recommend 'Buy'Tata Coffee earned INR183m, up 141.54% y/y, on net sales of INR4,499.8m, up 13.27% y/y, in Q4FY15. Investors are recommended to buy it for a target price of 108 for the medium to long term.
Latest Finance News
- How To Invest In MF When Your Time Horizon Is Less Than 5 YearsThe biggest question you have to answer yourself when you are investing is: 'What is the time horizon for my investment?' This helps your financial advisor in suggesting you the right asset and product.
- Local equity markets end with gains of around half a percentAfter witnessing consolidation in previous trading session, local equity markets sprang back to life on Friday and ended with gains of around half of a percent which lifted both Sensex and Nifty above psychologically crucial 27950 and 8450 levels respectively.
- SKP Technical Trends: Technical updates on equity marketsPrice started higher and moved towards the higher levels; however, price found resistance around 8500 which triggered an intraday correction towards 8440. Daily RSI remained in the bullish crossover. Upper wick in the daily candle suggests profit booking at the higher levels.
Research & Analysis
- UK inflation reading comes in much weaker than expected
- Voluntary participation in the National Pension System: What does the evidence show?
- The problems of financing and the elusive recovery in the Indian business cycle
- Weekly News: IIP contracts by 0.5% in March 2015
- Inflation Update: WPI remained in negative zone last month
Investment - Personal Finance
- Result Review - Dr Reddy's Labs; buy on dips
- Astec Lifesciences: Q4FY15 net sales up 97.15% y/y; Firstcall recommend 'Buy'
- Edelweiss Financial Services: Q4FY15 operating profit up 77.56% y/y; Buy
- Technical Call: Buy Elcon for a target of Rs74
- JK Lakshmi Cement Q4FY15: Attractive valuations; Maintain buy