The boards of Kotak Mahindra Bank (KMB) and ING Vysya Bank (VYSB) have approved merger with swap ratio of 0.725:1 (KMB: VYSB). We believe these two banks complement each other well.
Financial Results Q2FY15
Research & Analysis
Recently Answered Queries
- Is it the right time to invest in SBI?
- Stock advice on Bombay Dyeing, Indiabulls Infra, Indian Infotech, Visesh Info
- Short term investment advice
- Hold or Sell: Zee Entertainment
- What is the prospect of GMR Infra and Ashapura Mine?
- Target for Time Technoplast
- How do I recover losses on Educomp Solutions?
- Views on Redington India
|Tallinex - FX Trading|