We can see Nifty to trade around 8150 level in coming week where it may create some sort of base to resume its upward journey again. For short term, it will have more pain ahead. Bank Nifty Future likely to touch the 18000 mark this week.
Featured technical call for today
by TradeNgain Sell Ashok leyland future at 80.50 with target of 79.25 and stop loss 81.10, Read more for details
Latest Stock Tips
- Technical Calls: Buy IDFC & Petronet LNGSMC recommends investors to buy IDFC in the range of 152-154 levels for the upside target of 170-175 levels with closing below SL of 148. It also remains bullish on Petronet LNG.
- Fundamental picks: These stocks have an upside of 15% and 12% respectivelyThe stock price of Infosys Technologies of India is expected to see a price target of Rs1267 and that of McLeod Russel is expected to see a price target of Rs262 in 8-10 months, implying an upside potential of 15% and 12% respectively.
- Kwality: Buy at CMP and add on dipsAditya Trading Solutions sees the stock trading at 7.3x FY17E EPS at the current market price of Rs.76.30. Hence, they are recommending investors to buy the stock at CMP and add on dips for sequential targets.
- Syngene IPO: Will reliance on R&D outsourcing by clients weigh on competitive strengths?Syngene International holds several competitive strengths, but is equally vulnerable to reliance on the ability and willingness of its clients to continue to spend on R&D at rates close to or at historical levels and to outsource the services it provides.
Latest Finance News
- Jump And Buy Is Not A Good Idea Now!We can see Nifty to trade around 8150 level in coming week where it may create some sort of base to resume its upward journey again. For short term, it will have more pain ahead. Bank Nifty Future likely to touch the 18000 mark this week.
- Investment strategy: Sell Nifty & Bank NiftyNifty failed to surpass the rising neckline resistance visible on the weekly chart and ended the week around the low with bearish candlestick. Banking index has already violated the rising channel in the convincing manner and prices are around the support line of the primary falling channel at 18570 which is the last hope for the bulls and below which bears are likely to take the control.
- Nifty: The near term and short term bias is expected to remain negativePrice failed to sustain above previous session’s low and drifted down to lower levels during the session. The near term (very short term) and short term bias is expected to remain negative for the market; on the lower end price may dip towards 8297/8213/8083 in the short term.
Research & Analysis
Investment - Personal Finance
- Syngene International IPO: To witness significant growth in the years to come
- Syngene International IPO: 'Subscribe' on world-class infrastructure and firm fundamentals
- Buy Asian Paints, discussions going on with two states for new paint plants
- Kitex: ICRA upgrades long and short-term ratings to AA minus and A one Plus; Buy
- Syngene Ipo Note - Subscribe for long term gains