With clarity emerging on farm loan waiver scheme, it is believed that 2HFY15 would be better in terms of both NII growth and asset quality as INR 2300 mn of interest is added back (reversed during Q1FY15) and recovery of INR 10 bn of farm loan NPA. Buy for a target of Rs.106.
Financial Results Q2FY15
- Hathway Cable & Datacom: Strong execution drives digital and broadband leadership
- Den Networks: Well placed given scale and balance sheet strength
- Media: Don't flip; the best is yet to come
- SITI Cable Network: Highest digital subscriber growth opportunity
- Andhra Bank: Buy for a target of Rs106
Research & Analysis
Recently Answered Queries
- Is it the right time to invest in SBI?
- Stock advice on Bombay Dyeing, Indiabulls Infra, Indian Infotech, Visesh Info
- Short term investment advice
- Hold or Sell: Zee Entertainment
- What is the prospect of GMR Infra and Ashapura Mine?
- Target for Time Technoplast
- How do I recover losses on Educomp Solutions?
- Views on Redington India