Nifty recovered from day's low and faced supply at 8330 level again. Today the same level will be important in day trading, if Nifty able to trade above 8330 level then we can expect to see 8355 and 8380 soon.
Featured technical call for today
by Visionary Trades Short as much Nifty as you can for targets of 8300, 8200, read more for details
Latest Stock Tips
- Nitin Spinners - The Next MultibaggerNitin Spinners has started a long term bull run from April 2015, and has already appreciated near to the 300% in a short span. Hence, it could be a multibagger idea for long-term value investors as an excellent wealth creator.
- Stock Tip: Accumulate Capital First for a target of Rs425We estimate company's return ratios to improve over next two years as operating leverage increases and estimate RoE to expand by 520bp to 13.5% by FY17E. We value the stock at 2.0x FY17E ABV at Rs425 per share.
- Hindustan Unilever: Geared up to ride demand recovery; accumulateHUVR’s management seems confident on its capability to sustain above market growth. HUVR seems focused on accelerating the pace of innovations and renovations on one hand and seeding emerging categories for long term growth sustainability.
- Camlin Fine Sciences: Buy for a target of Rs145Camlin Fine Sciences is one of the India's leading manufacturersand exporters of Bulk Drugs, Fine Chemicals and Food Grade products. The company is the world's second manufacturer and marketer of food grade antioxidants TBHQ and BHA.
Latest Finance News
- Nifty more likely to trade below 8330 and start its down move againNifty recovered from day's low and faced supply at 8330 level again. Today the same level will be important in day trading, if Nifty able to trade above 8330 level then we can expect to see 8355 and 8380 soon.
- Markets tank on Grexit fears; Sensex slumps 167 pointsTracking weak global cues, Indian markets started gap down and plummeted further to day’s lows before recouping some losses towards the end.
- Mutual Fund WeeklyHDFC Mutual Fund has launched the HDFC FMP 1112D June 2015 (1), a close ended income scheme. The NFO opens for subscription on June 26, 2015 and closes on July 01, 2015.
Research & Analysis
Investment - Personal Finance