|Fundamental picks: These stocks have an upside of 29% & 22% respectively|
Latest Stock Tips
- Havells India: New product launches/variants to drive growth, Motilal Oswal retain buyAccording to Motilal Oswal, Havells' world-class manufacturing plants and focus on design/aesthetics are keycontributors to its market share gains and industry-leading margins. They are thereby retaining Buy on Havells India.
- UltraTech Cement: Buy for short-term investmentUltratech Cement is the largest manufacturer of cement in India with supplies across the globe. Dynamic Levels are recommending it on the basis of structurally positive results and the management's optimistic vision on increasing demand.
- Technical Tip: Buy Tata Steel at CMP of 372.40Daily chart suggest that stock has given the breakout of the FLAG pattern indicates positive view. Momentum Indicators such as RSI is showing positive crossover indicates strength.
- Glenmark to monopoly 'Mupirocin' post FDA's warning letter to GSK; Retain BuyGSK's shut down of API plant which impacted its formulation supply in market in July 2015 and recalled large quantity in September 2015. This has resulted in increase in Glenmark's Rx share from 43% in April 2015 to 71% in July 2015 and to 94% in September 2015. Glenmark will have several opportunities to gain from value expansion of the drug in years to come. Buy.
Latest Finance News
- Nifty: The upside breakout of sideways range is still hanging on with uncertaintyThe underlying trend of Nifty is still up, but the key overhead resistance of around 8655 levels is offering hindrance to move up. This could possibly lead to choppy trend or minor consolidation for 1-2 sessions, before showing further upmove.
- Nifty Outlook: Daily stochastic is in bullish crossoverPrice witnessed a range bound session in the first half followed by a late hour selling. Daily stochastic is in bullish crossover. On the lower end price found support around 3EMA and closed above it. The overall short term trend remained bullish.
- Indian markets suffer a major decline in the final hoursIndian equity markets that traded in a tight range for most part of the day suffered sharp slump in the final hours that dragged the benchmark indices considerably lower from their high points of the day.
Research & Analysis
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies IPO: Subscribe for long-term gain
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies IPO: Investors are recommended to 'Subscribe'
- IPO Note: Advanced Enzyme Technologies IPO opens today
- SMC recommend long term investors to opt for Advanced Enzyme Technologies IPO
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies IPO: Subscribe on attractive valuations
Investment - Personal Finance
P/e which is price-to-earnings ratio is the most commonly used valuation ratio to make sense of how expensive or cheap a stock is. The reason for its popularity is its simplicity. P/e of 20 means the business is available at a market capitalization 20 times its annual earnings.
Medical care has not been immune to the effects of inflation, resulting in the rise of health care costs by almost 15% per annum. Have you ever thought about the financial implications in case you or your family members fall sick and require hospitalization and expensive treatments?
The new pension plan is a government-backed contribution scheme available for individuals aged between 18 and 60 years. The plan is regulated by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA).
It is not only important to get fire insurance; but also ensure getting the right claim settlement in case of such a predicament. Working with the insurance advisor one can determine the total value of the property insured; in order to be able to calculate claim amount easily in case of an...
- Rallis India: FY17 looks strong, balance sheet in great shape; AccumulateConsidering a low base of FY16, good spatial distribution of rainfall till now & encouraging sowing data, Rallis is looking to get back on earnings growth track from FY17. Considering the earnings growth of 21% over FY16-FY18 period and strong cash flows of ~Rs 1.5bn/year, we maintain Accumulate.
- Persistent Systems Q1FY17: Target price reduced; Retain 'accumulate'Persistent Systems Q1FY17 margins were down sharply. Prabhudas Lilladher have revised down the target P/E multiple to 15x (from 16x earlier) and reduced TP to Rs730 (was Rs780). Company has made right investments in digital. However, investments have resulted in muted earnings in the near term. Retain "Accumulate".
- Mphasis Q1FY17: Deal wins continue to be healthy; BuyMphasis' Q1FY17 revenues and margins were largely in line with expectations. Deal wins continue to be healthy, with US$96m worth deals signed in Q1FY17 in Direct International channel (Q4FY16: US$76m). We believe the revenue contribution from the Direct International business will be able to offset the drop in HP revenues. Buy.
- Biocon Q1FY17: Firstcall are 'overweight' for medium to long term investmentAccording to Firstcall, at the current market price of Rs.808.70, the stock P/E ratio is at 27.23 X FY17E and 24.26 X FY18E respectively. Price to Book Value of the stock is expected to be at 3.48 X and 3.05 X for FY17E and FY18E respectively.
- IFB Industries Q1FY17: Fundamental Analysis - Firstcall India EquityAccording to Firstcall, at the current market price of Rs.379.65, the stock P/E ratio is at 41.70 X FY17E and 34.84 X FY18E respectively. Price to Book Value of the stock is expected to be at 3.45 X and 3.14 X for FY17E and FY18E respectively.
- Rural Electrification: Long term trend is up, buy at 190 levels
- Eros International: Go long at 175 levels
- Fundamental picks: These stocks have an upside of 29% & 22% respectively
- Technical Calls: Buy Engineers India and Motherson Sumi Systems
- Dynamic Levels: Support and resistance levels for top-10 multi-bagger stocks (25 Jul'16)
|Bonvista Financial Planners|